CHAPTER 20 ARRIVING IN ALABASTA

We finally left from Drum Island and reached one of Alabasta's port named Nanohana.

"I still think this is not coincidence..." Said Ace while looking at my boat Blue Pegasus. It has been five days after leaving Drum Island and ten times he mentioned it!!

Call it being dramatic, but even Juvia can't take it anymore!

"Shut up already! How many times do I have to tell you it's a coincidence!!" Said Juvia before hitting Ace in the head with the use of her umbrella.

'I can't believe he just notice it now...' Is what she thought.

"Ouch!"

"A food can feel you better..." She said while having an emotionless face. Due to juvia's blunt and  mean words, Ace slump in depression muttering on how juvia became so mean after leaving the whitebeard pirates. 

"Why don't we try to ask if people see Luffy on the way to a restaurant?" Juvia suggest after feeling guilty. "Yeah that's a good idea..." he said still a little bit gloomy. 

Meanwhile a young man with green light hair walking next to his comrades with three swords on his waist notices Juvia and Ace who had been asking if people in the town had seen their brother using his wanted poster. 

"What is it Zoro?" asked Usopp who notice his friend Zoro stopped. 

"That mark..." Zoro started. "As a former bounty hunter.. I was force to remember those pirates who I should mess with... I could never forget that mark..." Zoro said. 

'And that woman next to him... looks somehow familiar yet I never met her before...' he thought. 

Soon they were force to walk away only to meet Tashigi who's a marine. 

xxx

We are now heading towards a restaurant called Spice Bean. "If what I had learn so far.. this restaurant should be very good.."

'Though I wonder why's the name Spice bean and not Spice meat... I had sure I never heard them serving beans before.... ' Juvia thought. 

I had ordered a meat and rice with curry while Ace ordered his. Then suddenly when he reaches his second serve on to his mouth, a shocking turn of event made everyone's attention on Ace. 

He fall asleep....

Juvia can't help but to sigh in tiredness... 

The cause made so many people scream in horror assuming that the man had died suddenly. "Um miss..." mutter the restaurant owner only to bee given a smile by Juvia. 

"His not dead"

"I see..."

xxx

They are interrupted by Smoker, who noticed the earlier commotion. He identifies the young man as the Second Division Commander of the Whitebeard pirates, Portgas D. Ace, startling those present. 

But Smoker didn't know who's the lady next to him.. 'Is she a pirate?... His comrade?... Why do she looks so familiar?....' is what he thought. Then suddenly realization hit him hard!!

'DON'T TELL ME!?!-'

"FOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!" 

That familiar voice made Juvia smile in glee.  But it was different to Ace and Smoker who suddenly got caught by Luffy's slingshots/ or also known as his little rocket. The two Ace and Smoker was thrown over next to the restaurant's houses, but Luffy was oblivious by all of this. 

"Come on! give me food!" Is what Luffy said to the restaurant's owner... 

'Oh luffy....' thought Juvia who still sat next to him. That's when Luffy notice Juvia's familiar sent. 

'I could never forget her sent! JUV-!'

"STRAWHAT!!" Shouted Smoker who ignore the in pain Ace and run towards Luffy. Luffy who also notice Smoker took all the food in front of him and put it all into his mouth with one swipe. After that he quickly also grab Juvia before dashing away followed to an angry smoker. 

"Wait! your... bill.." said to the poor owner only to see a stash of money in front of him. Juvia had left this before Luffy could even grab her away knowing it would be rude not to pay... and how damn she was right after seeing that wide destruction her little brother caused... 

"Juvia nee!" said to Luffy who hug her tight while still running. "Lu you should run and keep on destroying people's homes or things! what did I tell you before!" said to juvia who keep on lecturing him only to be given a puppy dog eyes. 

"*sigh* as long as you ge-!"But she was stop by smoker who called o his soldiers to catch them. 

"Where are their manners?..." said the now annoyed Juvia. "OH their they are!" sLuffy pointed on his terified crew who was hiding the whole time. 

"IDIOT! YOU COULD HAVE RUN BACK HERE ONLY AFTER YOU LOSE THOSE MARINES!"Juvia heard them shouted as she believe they might be her little brother's crew. 

They ran towards the opposite direction where the marines are. 

"Luffy!?-!! Who's she!?" because of Juvia facing the opposite direction of to where Luffy's crew could see, they still hadn't see her face clearly. But they could clearly see her wearing a blue navy dress, holding an umbrella and wearing a hat for cold weather. 

Somehow, the description on how Sanji describe the mysterious lady in the Little Garden made them think that maybe she's her. But why!?

Just then they could hear Smoker's voice. "[White Blow]!" had almost hit them only to be intercept by Ace [Kagero].

"Ace?!" asked by a baffled yet happy Luffy. "Yo!"

"You also eat a devil fruit!?" he asked with amazement. "Yes.. now then, you guys should go on, I'll take care of him" Ace said.

After nodding, all of them except Ace run towards to where they're ship had dock. "Who's he Luffy?... and the girl..." asked Zoro only to be recieve witha smile. 

"His my older brother!"

"And I'm Luffy's only sister!" points out to Juvia who finally let them see who she looks like. 

.

.

.

.

.

"EH!?!"

*********************************

[BONUS CHAPTER:]

Juvia: Um.. sir...

Juvia calls out into a man who's smoking. 

Juvia: Have you seen a man who looks like this wearing a straw hat? *shows the poster*

Man: Shit she's pretty-  *lost consciousness*

Juvia: EH?!

Meanwhile not too far, an angry Ace scoff before giving a smug who hit the guys head with fire which was the cause of his unconsciousness.

A/N: Tch Siscon...