CHAPTER 9 MEETING ACE AND THE GOOD OR..ER.. BAD NEWS

In front of me sat a giant man named White beard... And next to him are his commanders...

And more importantly...

"JUVIA!!?" Ace nii who's a crew of White beard was a second commander the whole time...

I was hug hard by him which made everyone's eyes go wide as plates.. I didn't blame them though. Who would have thought that the first person to surrender would be their own second commander fufufu.

"Ace onii-sama, I can't... Breathe!!!"

It was a huge deal for Juvia to meet her beloved air right now. If it was delayed a little later Im sure she would be standing outside the middle of the road again in another world. And she did not want that.

"What are you doing here?" Ace asked. Well it's obvious that she came here to meet you but knowing Ace I bet he didn't think of anything but Juvia right now.

"Is it bad to see my big brother?" Juvia for a while wanted to tease him a little bit. It was really rare for her to tease Ace since, One: Luffy is still dense. And Two: Ace was really dense when in comes of joking as well (For her case)...

'That didn't seem right...'

"Gahahaha! So this is the famous Ex Idol and Pirate Aquarius!!"

Wait what?.. being an Ex idol might be true and she was not surprised at all since she did quit... but Aquarius!?!

Since when did someone named her that!?

"Um... Excuse me sir.. whitebeard.. can you answer Juvia's question, why she is being called Aquarius?" Though she didn't hate the name since it suits her really. But she still needs to be comfortable with the new arrangements.

"Oh you didn't know?" This shock him a little. The shock and petrified whitehead pirates gave a long breathe before exhaling it to calm their selves down. Shanks who watches them the whole time can't help but to laugh amused.

"Sorry Juvia chan, since you were busy with your training I didn't have time to tell you and eventually forgot to mention it to you.."

Ok?

"So, long story short~ when the news was heard that you quit of being an idol, people was depressed and upset. They said that you might hide yourself from the world and became a normal civilian. But all hell broke lose when they saw you braking inside a marine HQ and was caught on camera. Some didn't believe it but when someone caught you hanging out with us, they guesses or presume that you quit being an idol and became a pirate.. some rumors said that you join our crew and all..."

...

"Sorry..."

Shanks bowed sadly to Juvia. By the time the story was heard, all crew was surprised and also confuse. First is to why did she quit?

They had heard the news and let just say some were not in good mood. Now the only thing wanted to know is to why?!

Second, and last... Why is she here?

So... "It wasn't that bad"

"EH!?!!!"

For a second there she thought something bad had happened. It wasn't that really bad. She knew this would happened and that was the part of what she wants. Sooner or later things would be like this and that is how she would like. She won't stop being a pirate just because of this.

"I already expected this, right now I only wanted to come here because I wanted to visit Ace. We both already planned this and each decides to meet in the future, and I plan to stick with my promises"

"Such kindness!!"

"She didn't change at all!!"

"Juvia sama is still righteous!!!"

Ugh... White beard only laugh loudly while Ace grinned and Shanks smirked.

"Now let's celebrate!!!"

×××

"Oh Juvia-chan! Have you seen your? Wanted poster?" Someone ask who I presume as one of Whiteboards crew, um er.. son.

Shanks was long gone after bidding his goodbyes. He couldn't stay much longer seeing that I have finally reach my destination. Also it would be bad news if people would see them together. Rumors might broke lose like 'two yunkos are fighting or a war is coming' so yeah he needs to go.

Anyway, the guy was a tall man with a light brown pompadour hairstyle, which went to a point at the back of his head, and a goatee around his chin. He also had a stitched scar running down his face, around his left eye. His name was Thatch.

After Shanks left. Everyone including Whitebeard's commanders was introduced to me and came rushing towards me with their own questions. Like:

"How are you Juvia chan?"

"Why are you here little juvia?"

"Are you single!?"

"Will you marry me!?!"

And all... At the end some went to their clinic to make sure no serious injuries were found. And you could guess who started it~

"Some of their questions are dumb and stupid" that was what Ace said.

"*Sigh* no I didn't, but im not surprised if I have now"

"Hm~ good good! You'll love your bounty! Hahaha!"

Juvia didn't have any good feeling at all...

"Its was really good quality this time! Hahaha!"

'Ok?...'

"Wha!!- 120,000,000!?!!"

This was her first bounty and yet she already have a terrifying amount!!!

'Dont tell me...'

"Oh, it was because someone saw you hanging out with Shanks remember?~ "

Juvia funnily slump hard on their wooden floor depressed and scared. 'How did Juvia ended up like this?...'

Like a magic trick where a child before was crying now is smiling after given a candy was how Juvia look like after remembering that, it would ended up like this anyway. 'But Juvia at least expected to have a more least amount because she does not want any trouble at all...'

She wasn't like Natsu, her friend in past like. She didn't want any trouble and only wanted to accompany Juvia's love. So its a really big step for Juvia.

****************

A/n: Sorry for the late update. I was really busy and couldn't help but to update late.