CHAPTER 31 Aftermath [S]

The war between the rebelled army and Crocodile's men finally finished. And Juvia thank Kami for it! It took them a day for everyone to finally woke up from from all the blood they shed. And let I, juvia tell you that all of it is because of the warlord Crocodile giving havoc.

The next day after the fight, we were all surprise that the marines took Crocodile immediately while we all found out that Vivi's father forbid anyone from telling the marines that luffy and the others, along with me were hidden inside the very big castle they had used. And because of that, we were not captured while we were all unconscious.

Something I should thank them for.

The next day after that, Vivi's bodyguard who everyone thought was dead, revealed the truth of Baroque Works' ploy to everyone. At last, Cobra himself informs both sides that whoever they rose their swords at and whoever they pointed their guns at no longer matters.

Furthermore, while they cannot erase what happened from history but they can together rebuild the country. Rebels and Royal Guards alike were moved by his wise words, and the war officially ended.

A news broke out that day... that had spread around the globe for who knows where. Crocodile is strip of being a warlord and is definitely now lockup in Impel down.

Then three days passed and finally Luffy woke up. "MEAT!!!" demanding food...

I quickly slap the back of his head. "Ow! Juvia neeeee!"

"Don't scream!" Usopp and Chopper must have felt sad for Luffy as they tried to calm me down. "Oy sh*tty captain. I heard the food will be here any minute, why dont you wait for a bit" Sanji said as he sigh.

Luffy's eyes grim in bright as he 'tried' to ' behave' on his own chair. I finally gave up.

Well, he did fought Crocodile...

"Just don't shout anymore" cause I know it won't last long...

"Shishishi! I can't wait for the food!" By this time, everyone finally arrives at the king's dining room. And as on cue. Cooks finally enters with the king and Vivi following him on the back as she waves at us.

The foods are finally on the table, and like a bomb setting off. Luffy and the others began to eat up. Even the guards who were assigned to look after them are all baffled. Juvia ignore them though and continue eating.

"Eat quickly or it'll be gone!" Zoro exclaim as you nodded confirmation, slapping Luffy's hand which came flying towards your chicken leg. And thank god Haki or else I would have lost them like 30seconds ago.

And so he took Usopps as the guy scream in anger. "Hey, Luffy you just took my food from my plate! didn't you!?" poor guy...

Nami quickly stop Luffy from spilling from by a punch. "Hey, hey if you eat in a hurry like that, you'll-" Sanji tried to stop Chopper from choking his self. "We got a lot so.." Vivi tried to calm Sanji up.

Juvia's attention once again changes to Usopp who have rice ball on his plate. "well then, wait and see Luffy, I'll put the tabasco star on this!-" he mumbles onto himself.

"Aah!"

Usopp and Eyelashes laugh so hard until Usopp founds out that Eyelashes sat next to him and almost choke.

I heard Sanji next to me question the cook who brought a meal and was answered. "This is called Konafa. You bake noodles in the oven and..."

"I heard of them. I once saw one, but I didn't get to eat it" Juvia said at the chief. "Juvia chwaaannn!"

"Oh! Your Juvia!? as in Juvia the ex idol!? I'm totally a huge fan!!" the chief said in happiness. I smiled at him and nodded. I lean closer to them for them to only hear me. If it were the rest noisy habit of eating loudly, the man's words would definitely be heard from the rest.