CHAPTER 26 WE'RE FRIENDS! & AND ARIVE IN KATOREA

'So this is Yuba...' I thought while looking around an empty street... Just like any other town that we went through... This place is abandoned by everyone... It was a miracle that someone still decided to stay for the abandoned town...

That someone was an old man Luffy and the other's met when I was still unconscious... Nami said that the old man was Vivi's old friend when she was still visiting this place... Vivi couldn't even recognize the same place she always visited when she was a child...

I felt sorry for the place and offer something for the town.. unfortunately I will do it later...

"Come Juvia san, we need to rest for tomorrow" that was Vivi calling me who stood at the doorway. Nami also shared me all the details that had happened.. 'It looks like we just missed the Rebel army who's heading towards Katorea...'

Nodding I bid the old man goodbye (who I was talking to the whole time) before entering the same room I woke up earlier. 

After all the journey we went through, everyone at least need to rest... But fate never chooses  Usopp's side as a pillow hit his face. Because of that Usopp throws his pillow towards the flirting Sanji and hit the back of his head.

Pure horror happened as Vivi gasp of the suddenly fight between every straw hat crew including Nami who was hit in the face...

*Pack!*

And soon it was I who was hit in the face.. very hard... 

I who never got to be hit in the face was shock before a dangerous grin creep out of my face!~ 'Oh their dead~...' I thought as all of them gulp.

And like any sensible person I am~... 

I only hit the closest person aroung me...

And it was Zoro... who was sleeping the whole time woke up...

"TF-!?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Juvia never have thought to change this greatly for the past years...

And she wished it wont change like the last time......

xxx

Morning came, and everyone woke up. Everybody packed their things up and head towards the way back we came from. Before we left though, everybody bid their goodbyes to Toto the old man from yesterday as he gives Luffy a bottle of water. He happily accept the gift as he said that he will handle the water with care.

"Now that I remember..." I had already planned for this.. to at least help the old man who was only alone in this place... And started to summon a rain.

Clouds began to gather as it formed into one before it finally change it's color from white ones to darker ones. The sudden summon made the old man and everyone widen their eyes in shock.. Who could have thought she could summon rain as well!!! is what everybody thought.

Water droplets began to fall and hit the teared up old man...

"This is at least I could do to this place..." I said before smiling and bowed. 

"Thank you so much!" Toto said bowing on the ground.

After that the straw hat crew along with Juvia walk away and left Yuba.

Everyone walks towards Katorea when suddenly Luffy stopped. "what is it luffy?" Everyone seems to be confuse into why he would suddenly stop when he was the one who's pumped to fight crocodile and teaches him a piece of his mind.

But I knew the reason very clearly... 'And its about time...' Juvia thought.

"I quit!" He shouted.

Luffy then tells Vivi of his plan to defeat Crocodile and denounces Vivi's plan to stop the rebellion as naive, the two get into a struggle. Vivi was about to slap Luffy and Juvia cut in and stop her by grabbing her wrist. Upon seeing this situation... Nami and the rest of the crew except Zoro tense up. Nami almost let out a confuse and frustrated question when suddenly Vivi spoke up. 

"I would do anything to stop crocodile! even if it wants my life!"

"Your wrong!" Luffy shouted which made Vivi stare at him shock.. 

Seeing how she's been silent and froze up.. I let her wrist go and stood next to Luffy.

"You should be putting our lives on the line together and trust us!" he said. I silently nodded and spoke up as well. "The thought of saving everyone by stopping the armies is just a wishful thinking... Even if somehow you ended up meeting those guys and stop them from causing a war... do you think they would just listen without a fight?..."

"But-"

"This is war Vivi... you could never prevent anyone from dying..." At the thought, Vivi bit her lip as like she's saying 'there must be anything she could do..' But this is reality... She know how that felt... to be force to fight strangers just because they wanted power... Juvia knows that very well... 

Because it ended her life once...

"Like Luffy said... trust us.. Because we're your friends"

Tears flowed down from her eyes... Vivi couldn't even hide how grateful she is... To hear the word 'friends'.. it made her feel loved for the first time since she started to pretend as 'Miss Wednesday'. 

Everyone let out a sigh in relief. Now understanding what the two sibling meant. And what they said was right. Zoro who was one of those who already know about the idea of fighting without risking someone's life was stupid let out a hum finally happy to solve the problem.

Luffy let out a shout in determination. 

"WAIT FOR ME CROCODILE!!!"

xxx

Unlike Yuba or Erumalu, the city Katorea was a lively city. The people who lived in here has smiled on their faces, like their country has no state of dried out. 

"Yeah!! Time to kick crocodile's ass!"

"Luffy you can't just shout.. we're in an enemy's hideout..." I murmured. Followed by the other's grunts and grumbles. Obviously annoyed and pissed. 

**********************************