CHAPTER 10 TRUTH TO BE TOLD & WHAT LIES IN THE BACK

"Stop frowning you'll became ugly if you do"

"Oy Ace don't say it like that!! It would be too scary for us too handle!!!"

"Yeah! Stop being a jerk commander!!!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!!"

*BANG!!*  *BOOM*!!!

"There they at again~ want one?" I gave Marco my thanks after receiving a lemon tea. I don't really like alcohol that much I already guessed that if I did I wont be speaking sense at all... Beside it taste bitter...

"Sweet tooth?"

"Yep"

It took them 12 minutes before Juvia caught an interesting question.

"So I assume you and that Luffy boy are also not blood related including Ace? Yoi"

Ah! He knows. "Yes, we don't" he only laugh it off saying 'its obvious that Ace isn't you blood related brother' which earns a giggle from Juvia. Thankfully Ace didn't hear what he said or else another fight might occur again.

"So what will you do after meeting Ace?yoi" Juvia gave a 'hm' thinking. Obviously didn't plan out the other.

"In the past, Juvia promised my brothers that after they became infamous or at least started their own journey, Juvia would try to find them.
Unfortunately Luffy is still young and only started not so long but still not infamous that Juvia couldn't learn his where abouts" good thing is she know Luffy won't stay hidden very much knowing his personality. "Now that Juvia found and meet Ace, Juvia still haven't have any idea what she should do, Juvia trained to her free times though"

Marco nodded.

"Oh, I also wonder this a long time ago... Why do you talk in third person?" I gave a nervous laugh. Well.. how should she explain this?...

This actually caught several ears, including Ace, Whitebeard, his crew, and all commanders who still haven't passed out after drinking a lot of alcohol.

Now that she's telling her her past. It actually brought a nasty memory. He actually never knew about her past only that he Brought her to them because she was all alone and that she lost her family a long time ago (still think about her lie). Now he kinda felt upset and sad. Upset to his self because for a brother, he actually never ask her about it, and sad because somehow they were kinda the same.

"Juvia was raise in the past without my parents, my mother died early and my father didn't care and is a bad guy.. Juvia didn't actually have a chance to talk or chat to anyone because no one wants to talk to juvia, and has tendencies to talk to herself and as you can see, Juvia ended up talking third person because she is more comfortable and got used to it... Sorry"

"Ah! Don't worry! And about the part where people don't talk to you, yoi?"

"Hm... I was born not normal..."

Ace gave a knowing look. He knew that look. Because she once gave him that look...

"I could control the rain depending on my emotions..."

Now everyone's confused.

×××

Everyone blink once, then twice. And then they gave a:

"Huh!?"

Then tears went down from Juvia's eyes.

"AH!!!!"

"JUVIA-CHAN!?!!!"

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING!?!!! DON'T CRY!!!!!"

"Idiots your making her cry!!!!" Ace hit the other crewmates as they all gave a growl.

At the end, Juvia laughed in joy seeing their reactions.

"For the record?" Juvia turn her head and saw Marco.

"We don't care with you being normal or not"

Thanks...

×××

"Gahahahaha!! Call me papa now! Stop with the formalities!!!"

Juvi smiled at the joyous yunko. Two of the yunkos being kind while two others are crazy dangerous...

She's lucky to have them.

"Come on guys! Party! Party!!" And that was Vista.

×××

'Guys.. I must admit.. I missed you guys from fairytail. All of you especially Gray sama. All those years my feelings such as being depress and upset are now gone. Now I felt content. I still haven't forgotten you my love. And right now Im quiet happy. I hope everyone is fine. Truth to be told, even though those feelings are now long gone, it was different when in comes of being scared. Not scared in this new world because even so I still haven't known this world's secret. I was happy. Im really scared when the thought of losing you all after I die would came true and so I keep on praying all day even until now. My tendencies are getting worst and worst and I feel like tomorrow won't be the same. But even so I prayed and prayed. I wish I could meet you guys.. or even at least see you. Now Im here sitting happily. I wish I could be with you guys'

Showing was more easier than words.

Meanwhile:

Not so far, a familiar straw hat together with his crew, a green haired male, with a blonde cook, a long nose raven hair and a female with an orange colored hair is seen sailing towards the entrance of Grandline.

"TO GRANDLINE!!!"

"I can't wait to see you again guys! Ace! Juvia nee chan!"