CHAPTER 24 JOURNEY WITH THE STRAW HATS #2

Night time, in our camp, Vivi starts talking to Ace about Luffy. "Luffy has always been that way since he was a child, and that he has not changed a bit" Ace said. 

Hearing their conversation, I didn't mind giving my own opinions as well. "he always had charisma that can befriend people around him with in minutes. Some times even Juvia crave to have such character..." I said. 

Looks like Ace didn't think of me to say such thing. Vivi also gave a surprise look. "But aren't you popular? even though not all people could recognize you... Your popularity even reaches the new world! surely you'd be happy!" she said.  

But I only gave a smile. "I never intended to be an idol... maybe it was because I wanted to be a better person that's why I ended up being one... but popularity never once gave what I always wish for to come true..." what Juvia said was right. What ever she do...

'Juvia could never be given the chance to talk to them...' she thought.

"In the end.. I ended up being a wanted person *giggle*" Juvia said.

'I wonder what's her wish...'

"..."

xxx

 In the morning, Luffy founds an extremely poisonous scorpion, but mistakes it for a shrimp. When Vivi wakes up and sees Luffy holding the scorpion he yells to leave it, since a sting is extremely poisonous.

We continue our journey and Luffy proposes to have a lunch because he is hungry. "We are only one tenth of their way" Vivi said. Seeing how tired he was, I touch Luffy's shoulder before casting a silent spell on him. 

It would help him to feel cold for a little bit. Beside, Juvia just remembered that she still has her favorite weapon~

Just then, back now at the energetic Luffy who starts invites the crew to play rock, paper, Hasami and whoever wins will carry all the equipment.

Juvia who didn't mind the game join while Ace didn't even look interested. 

At the end, it ended Luffy winning and was force to carry their belongings. 

The next part was chaotic... Usopp spots the next rocks and after telling the crew, Luffy runs ahead extremely fast. And then he went back to us while saying that an injured bird needs help and so we went. But then we found that those birds were faking and stole their belongings. 

'Thank goodness Juvia didn't let Luffy carry hers....' she thought.

Because of that, Luffy starts chasing the birds and Vivi tell him to not do that, but he continues anyway. As he is chasing them.

"Let him go, Im sure he'll be fine!" I said while smiling.

'Your the only one who thinks that though...' everyone thought while being deadpanned.

How can she tell them that when ever since they joined Luffy's crew, not once but everytime one problem was solve another one is being created!!!

But I ignore all that thought because even if they were all problems in the past... It did help them in the future.

"I apologize for my brother, his really troublesome" said Ace.

"No don't worry, it's okay" said Nami.

"Are you sure?" Ace asked this time.

"Yes, even though his personality is a little bit forward.. he did do thinks for a reason, even though it could make a huge problem, we got used to it" Nami said while the others nodded obviously agreed to what she said.

"Thankyou so much-"

Then suddenly Usopp shouted pointing a head of us. There we saw Luffy riding a camel rapidly. 'Wait.. camel?...'

"What is he running for?..." Juvia asked while smiling nervously, thinking surely he already made trouble for them...

"... OH NO!!! there are some giant lizards that waits for their preys below the sand!!" Vivi shouted in realization. 'And she's only telling it now?!...' they all thought.

Zoro, Sanji and Luffy are able to beat it though, but another one appears behind Ace.

The lizard is able to trap Ace in his mouth. "ACE!!!"

"Dont worry" he said. While Juvia game a 'hmmp' because his being over dramatic again.

And just like that it explodes with fire inside it and Ace comes out. 'Show off...' Juvia thought.

Soon we all decided to eat the meat of the gigantic lizard as Nami names the camel Matsuge.

'Juvia still think he should be name Sanji jr. Though...' I thought.

In the end, only Nami and Vivi got a chance to ride Matsuge. As they both ride ahead of us. Then suddenly Luffy began to act strange...

His... SHOUTING!?!

"Aahhh!!! A tsunami!!!" He scream in fear as he began to run like a scared chicken...

Usopp remembers he let him drink a cactus back during their journey!! "Its a psychoactive cactus!!!" Shout Chopper.

He then tries to hit the others. thankfully Chopper injects him with a tranquilizer in time.

Continuing their journey, they stopped suddenly when they notice they lost sight of Nami, Juvia and Ace.

×××

"Where are we... Ace nii?..."

"Don't know..."

×××

Meanwhile, in Luffy's situation. He was faced to fight everyone's wrath. Mainly from Sanji who's is still worried for 'his dear' Juvia chan's safety.

'What if she needs me!? What if someone's bullying her!? What-'

But that's when he was cut off when suddenly. Usopp yelled while pointing ahead of them. There they saw a pirate ship is sailing through the sand. Usopp then sees that the pirates have captured Nami and Vivi.

"They got Nami and Vivi!!!!" He shouted. Luffy starts to run towards the ship and the others follow him.
"Let's go!"

He then stretches his arms and he tangles them around the mast. He rams into the mast, breaking it. The mast then falls over the deck of the ship.

×××

"I feel like something bad happened..." I said while squinting my eyebrows.

"Must be Luffy causing trouble again" Ace said who laugh like his seeing a child fight.

"Don't you think that I didn't notice you acting weird lately... Have you been cheering Luffy on?" I asked. Ace then gave an obviously fake innocent smile.

"I don't know what your talking about~"

'Yeah right...' I thought.

Then suddenly a scorpion appeared out of nowhere ready to devour us. If only the thing knew...

"What's it... Im not in the mood to play nice..." I warned while glaring daggers.

The Scorpion was obviously scared... But it's pride won his true feelings over and still tried to eat me...

"[Water Blade]"

And just like that, the head of the Scorpion lost it's connect from it's body...

"I already warned you..." I said.

'The heat totally made her snap...' Ace thought while shivering.

What Ace thought was true. Juvia never want to feel this sticky and just want to take a bath...

If only I have enough power to make rain... Dammit.. even my tendencies won over this place heat...

***********************