CHAPTER 5 BIG SWEET ENTERTAINMENT

So this is BIG SWEET entertainment. Just like what Ayato said, a big industry with people who work for Ayato. And the most popular photoshop.

Guess what Ayato was the main manager and I was selected by one. I don't know if I should laugh in amusement or cry in all the troubles that will occur.

The first day was when Ayato introduce me to everyone. The [Main fields] they say are the people who work for Ayato the longest and are the closest friends of Ayato. Everyone looks intimidating and yet when you get to know them everything change. There was a guy who even say 'troublesome' everytime he'll spoke.

(A/n: Shikamaru much~)

The Main fields are: (• are girls/ ° are boys)

Minatori Ray: A sweet and yet serious person. Like I said they are all savage but she's the sweetest from all of them. She has dark pink hair and light brown eyes. She was a photographer under Ayato's teachings.

°Sakunji Nino: A silent type guy who loves cookies. Yes, he loves cookies. How do I know? Well~ let just say at my first day I saw him eating secretly but was threaten to not tell anyone. But I guess everyone already know from the looks of it. He has dark hair and raven eyes.
He is the engineer from the group and fix everything including cameras together with Hiro.

°Futaru Hiro: Like I said he is as well an engineer together with Nino. But he talk more than Nino. He has blonde hair and green eyes. A friendly guy but when provoke let just say to run away.

Watakushi Fran: She's the hyper energetic type who always fulls around. But she may be making jokes everytime, pranking Nino, or even tease Ray. She has orange hair and orange eyes. She deeply care for one another and will do anything for their safety. She's the editor.

°Sakamoto Taka: His the neutral type. Either silent or energetic if needed. Secretly the best from all of them. Fran might be good at games but Taka was the best. Sadly he only does things that said 'waste his time' if needed. He has silver hair and blue eyes. He was ok for me I guess. He always acts strange...
Anyway his the treasurer from the group.

I guess that's it. Since Im the newest I was given the title as the model. It was fine I guess.

That's when they introduced me to alot of people... *Shiver* let just say everyone was either stare at me bored, ignore, or glare at me mostly girls. 'I didn't even do anything...'

That's when I learned. Everyone at the top of the ladder are the Main fields. They are the most popular photographer and even though they work different each, every each of them knows how to take a pic that it gave me a heart attached when I first saw Taka's pics.

Ayato was very proud of them and made me feel out of the group. Though they said that they understand why Ayato pick me to become their model, I don't see how or why...

Ayato just said that... "You'll know later" and so here I am standing in front of a camera.

"Juvia can you give us a pose?" At first I was confuse, that's when I remember Maryjane whenever someone ask her to give a pose. 'Didnt she do this?...' putting my left wrist holding my left side waist. The other right arm was sided put above my head.

And smiled.

"..."

"On the second thought let's do it our way..." I don't know what I did! But I bet I messed up bad after seeing their red faces!! Everyone has red dust on their faces, while Ray only smiled proudly? And Taka?... Well.. he disappeared not long ago.

It took me a month to finally gets it. And pose like everything is normal. Instead of posing like what I did before, I was ask to play the innocent type and sat at a beautiful scenery. Hiro was the one to recommend the place and now I am sitting at a rock facing the ocean.

Am also wearing something white. I think a dress?

"Juvia still can't see how you guys want Juvia to be your model..." I said. It was Ayato to give me a smile since everyone are long gone after hearing the word 'food'. "Take this" my pictures?...

"Why would-!" In front of me was a goddess... I don't know who this is but Ayato said that this is me... Since only Makino has a mirror in the village I only seen my looks twice. This time I could actually see the innocent and the maturity of what they want me to do. I didn't even do anything...

"At first I was confuse as well. But when you suddenly bump into me in the past, you suddenly look cute at everything... Call me a pedo which Im not! How you act as something like you've seen something magical made everything so perfect... I can't explain but that's who you are"

I was speechless... To say everything would change by a picture. Hearing a sudden giggle. I saw Ray together with Fran who's I guess was already laughing not too long ago. At their back stood the trio.

"Is this even true?..."

Letting out a deadpanned look, Nino gave Taka his pointy finger. "Why don't you ask this guy?..." Like it was the most obvious answer. But taka didn't take this as a joke and paled greatly.

His face became red as he began to stutter. "I!! I-ii... Eek!" Before he could even gave an answer, he already ran off... Me not knowing what to do was confuse and started to ask Ray what to do... But instead they only gave a "don't worry look" while Fran was passed out from all the laughing.

The next day every pictures by me was sold immediately. At first when people heard of the sudden change where not only will they sale pics from around the world they will also sale me as their model.

When they first heard it they were a sudden terror. But when they finally saw me they understand immediately and buyed every pic that made for me.

I didn't even notice something so scary was made... Fan clubs... *Shiver*

Even until then they didn't met me but they did saw me. I was grateful to everyone and I became rich.

Then when the news comes where I depart made everyone froze in horror...

**************

A/n: How was it?