CHAPTER 15 A MYSTERIOUS MAN?* NEW FRIEND

A man wearing a white fur with dark spots hat under his dark rain coat, and with a sword came into Juvia's rescue. But she didn't expect to be held in the hand...

"Back off" he said. The guy from earlier gave a 'tch' before running away. 'What was that?...' Juvia gave the guy in front of her a confuse expression. The truth is.. Juvia couldn't see what the guy in front of her looks like, but she did can see his lips curling up into a smirk. 'Which made Juvia uncomfortable...'

"Where's my thanks?" he asked. 

"Oh yeah... Thank you, Juvia is really grateful" Juvia said. But then she realized... 'Juvia accidentally revealed her name!! what should I do!?!!...' 

"I see..." 

Will he going to notice who I am? or does he not know who I am?... many questions keep on appearing inside Juvia's head and they are not helping Juvia to stay calm at all! That's when Juvia gave a sudden question.. no its more like a stupid request for her...

"Would you want to join Juvia to a walk?" STUPID STUPID STUPID!! WHO WOULD ASK SOMEONE SUDDENLY FOR A WALK!?! NEVERTHELESS STRANGERS!!!

She didn't know why.. but somehow.. she just felt comfortable towards him. It was different when in comes of her second family, especially her brothers... but she just felt.. calm... Like she was talking to someone she knew way back in the past... but who??

If it weren't for her feeling a sudden protection, or that she felt calm like nothing will get wrong, she would already be walking away by now... and..

Its better to act dumb... right??

"Idiot" huh? WHAT WAS THAT?!?

"Nothing.. you shouldn't ask someone that bluntly and suddenly, especially that we both don't know each other that yet" I get what his saying...

But still I just swear I heard him call me idiot... I know I'm asking a stupid question right now but you know?!! "*mumble* rude..."

"*chuckle*" Oh shit, he almost gave Juvia a heart attack!...

"But if it will make you feel better, then it's fine, I still have free time left before I'll get going" Juvia gave a shock face. 'So soon?... Why do I feel upset?... This is getting weirder!?!' Juvia can't help but to ask herself... 'Did I do the right thing?' She sure hope she won't regret this...

"Thank you for having me around..." we sure at friendly so fast... 

The rest of the time I have was spend by him and Juvia hanging out. But someow unexpectedly... It was fun. Though he don't talk that much, we both knw we're having a great time. 'Most likely because it was peaceful' Due of having a scary guy next to me, no human was dumb enough to get near us. 

And by then, it was already his time to leave. 

"Thanks again for hanging out with Juvia today, I'm sorry if I wasted your time" I said. But he just shrug it off. "Don't mind" Juvia nodded in responce. 

"I'll be going then, take care of yourself and just ignore the others in here" Leaving, he gave me a wave before finally disappearing. 

"What a nice guy..."

"Wait..."

"I didn't get to ask his name..."

xxx

In the end, I didn't have a choice but to stay in an inn. Thankfully, Juvia isn't scared anymore, due to getting used to the people here. 'I just assume they work illegally, but if don't mind them in here and won't cause any problems then they won't react either...' 

The inn is clean to be used I guess. I assume they don't get that much guests. But still they tried to keep the inn neatly. 

Juvia just went into a bath earlier and is now laying in my room's bed. When suddenly a knock was heard outside my door... 'Now who would that be?...' Juvia didn't remember talking to anyone except for him and the receptionist...

Juvia went towards the door nervously ready to attack if anything became chaotic. 

'Now then who would be here late at nigh-!' I was about to open the door when suddenly it opened itself!

In front of me stood the one man who I misses unconsciously...

'Wait what!?!'

"You!?!"

"Shouldn't you be saying, nice to meet you again? *Chuckle*"

Juvia grumbled mentally... 'who would want to meet someone who's causing me a heart attach lately!?!!'

"Yes..." Damn it...

"Now, now we don't need to-! UGH!!!"

That's when Juvia finally notice that he got an injury... Why would he suddenly appear out of nowhere with a wound!?!

"How did you get this wound!? Come in!" It didn't took long for him to sat at her bed as Juvia went to find a first aid kit. "Don't worry I know how to treat a wound" he said but she didn't buyed him. And keep on rampaging her bag hoping to find the kit.

Thankfully she finally found it. "Im a doctor..." Juvi heard what he said. When she turn her attention back to him, Juvia almost shout out of her lungs.

The guy layed in her bed half naked!!

'Snap out of it Juvia! His injured!!' Juvia thought as she came walking towards him.

"What should Juvia do!?!" I asked. The wound right now isn't too deep, but still hits a vital part!

"Tch.. just gave me a thread, clean soft towel, a niddle and a clean bandage" wait what?... "A niddle?.." IS IT THAT BAD!?!!! *Teary*

"oy oy don't cry! Im not going to die! Also I just need to stitch it!" He said to calm Juvia's nerves down. But It still didn't stop how worried she was.

"I should be the one crying not you.... Calm down and do everything I'll say" he said as Juvia nodded in response. Juvia needs to concentrate to save his life.

Just then, he began to guide me how to stitch, though I know how to, it didn't change the fact that Im stitching a skin!! I was never being ask to stitch someone! (Especially when I was still a fairytail mage)... 'How uncomfortable...'

*******************

A/n: THANKS GUYS!!!😘