69: Kamkam bros

Marmie's POV

I hid a smile very well as I projected a grave face to Momsie who is busy trying not to curse Mira's lack of total sense.

"I swear! I knew it bah! See how she left Nayel crying his poor eyes out!" She can't stop complaining. In fact, as she hugs the little child to her chest, I can see tears running down her cheeks. Which is why I am hiding my own smile oh. I feel touched by this particular turn of events.

Fate works in so many beautiful ways. And now because we were attacked, we had to seek refuge in Lagos while Zain would need to make sure our houses are finally secure. And so it means Allah has given my son another chance to destroy Momsie's perfect plan about keeping Mira away.

I told Momsie nah. We always go for the kill! The first chance we get, ehn, Mira has disappeared into her husband's room and now even though Nayel is crying his eyeballs out, hungry for his mother to feed him, it's virtually impossible. Forget Mira. Even Zain wouldn't have ignored his son's cries if he heard us wallah. The room must be soundproof and the lovebirds are definitely busy...

Oh! Life! I pray to Allah that Mira does get pregnant. Let me see what the duo will do!

Me I feel happy. Mira has no idea how much her leaving had hurt him. I don't want him to start feeling the need to protect his heart from this kind of abuse. It might bring on a lot of issues in their marriage. Things normally start really small...

So I am torn between laughing in Momsie's face and crying for Little Nayel who is suffering from his mother's mistake. I am certain this wouldn't happen if Zain wasn't so desperate to ruin Momsie's plan.

I just hope Momsie learns something from this. And foremost is that she cannot really protect Mira from everything!

Mira's POV

We were both late for salat that morning and the first thing that came to my mind was how Nayel had spent his night with the older generation.

I am such a bad mother...!

I quickly bathed, prayed, and rushed off to find the little angel.

I found him crying his eyes out while Marmie tries to calm him down.

Momsie throws me a glare as I entered which tells me that maybe they went to find me and I didn't even know! Again, I am gonna take all blame and dump it on Zain cox he is the one who made both our rooms soundless to the outside!

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what had transpired between Zain and I. There is no way we would both disappear in my bedroom without hearing anyone knock except it was definitely in purpose!

Oh Zain! I should start imagining just how I am gonna strangle you...I moaned.

Marmie gives me the crying child. My heart breaks in two as I stared at his red face. It's the first time he threw a tantrum this big. Gosh is it huge!

He won't take breast milk and he won't take any water. So to avoid all the glares in the room, I quickly went out to get us some fresh air outside.

What began as a small thing began to scare me very much. The child refused to keep quiet. Like totally! It's like he is determined to punish me!

Zain, who must have heard him cry incessantly, came to find us at the back door mini gazebo garden where I am so close to tears so no one will be cooing anyone and we will just break down together...