7: Cured

Actually, Ali's messages showed really really weird stuff wallahi.

She is always texting this person who keeps telling her to do things. Really bad things oo.

I have no idea why she didn't even delete it.

But the revelation is in her mother's phone.

I found out they are being threatened by someone.

Is it money? Is that why they wanted Ali to marry Zain so desperately?

Whatever the case, Ali lied. She isn't the one who tried to charm Zain.

It's someone else.

If I can just get a name!

During my search though, I found a recording on Ali's phone which the blackmailer sent.

I can recognize that voice somehow.

But I can't quite place it.

I kept thinking about it though. And it's only a long time later, when I received Zain's wedding invite that the name Bulama reminds me of just where I had heard the voice in the first place.

It is definitely Hassa Bulama!

She is Zain's girlfriend since forever. But for some weird reason, he didn't marry her still. He spends on her like crazy and generally chooses her over everyone else.

She was the monster of my married years.

And now I am afraid that if I speak, people will think I am jealous or something.

How do I deal with this?

Now I know something that could harm Zain or has harmed him, and I don't know if speaking to Momsie is the right thing to do.

She will only become more worried.

So even though I should have said something, I sealed my mouth because I don't believe my prying is allowed and even if the information is useful, what is my business really?

March 5th, 2019.

Baba Murtala paid for us to vacation in Pass a grille in the US to celebrate his new status. We stayed at a cottage in island ends resort that is sitting right in front of the crystal blue waters of the gulf of Mexico.

I have never quite been to a place as exotic as this.

The palm trees swish in sync with the atmosphere, the most beautiful blue  waters I have ever seen.

But the best thing about vacationing here, I realize,  is the hot springs one can easily use privately.

So as everyone is choosing their own activities, visiting the hot springs is the only thing I want to do. I want to try it once!

Baba Murtala doesn't look like he bought the idea and Momsie threw a fit. But I begged so much that Umar began begging too.

Huzaifah looks worried. He doesn't like water and hated coming to vacation on n oasis.

Finally, Baba Murtala relented. And I was given so many rules that I just nod and accept with humble gait.

As soon as I reached the beautiful paradise though, I felt all the stress in my limbs draining away. There is something magical about places like this.