55: A seal of fate 1

Zain's POV

My hands are shaking bad. I can't control my breathing. In fact, for the first time in my life, I am discovering my limits in a variety of things.

And right now, it's my general limit on bullshit and pain.

I can't take anymore.

With all of my heart, I want to strike back regardless of wisdom or sense.

Yet, something still nags at me to wait until I can think again.

The problem is, the calmer I get, the angrier I become.

I start to think and that is another problem.

When I was angry at first, I wanted to wring Aman's neck for taking Mira.

But then, I try to calm down and think. And my brain tells me that Mira went there willingly. She had reached out to Aman rather than me. Which means, she believes he can help where i can't!

She believed in him more than she believed in me.

The pill, so bitter, cannot be swallowed!

A hand is placed on my arm in a steady but powerful grip.

"Calm down Zain" Moha states.

I have forgotten he is even here. We were going over our next step in the plan for marketing my newest invention and the piracy issues associated with it. He came over to my office because all the plans are here. And it's my project.

So I looked over at him and struggled out of his grip.

"I need help" I grit out the words through sheer will. My heart is swelling with a violent tornado and it feels like it's too big for my chest. It makes breathing hard. Too hard...

Of course talking is harder at this point.

Moha stares at me silently, without uttering a single word.

"No matter what it takes, I want the Brights on their knees Moha. I have never asked for anything before. But I want this" I declare resolutely through the pain larcerating my innards.

Moha shakes his head. "You are angry. Let us talk in the morning" he refused.

"I don't want to talk in the morning. It will not change anything" I warn.

Moha looks like he doesn't know what to do with me. He has never seen me like this before.

"It's my right!" I frown, ready to fight him too.

He bows out of the fight early. "As long as you will not regret it" he quipped.

"Why will I regret it?" I asked.

"Fine! Let's really talk" he looks resigned.

"About what?" I ask. My heart is already flaming because I have a purpose now. Allah I will deal with both Mira and Aman.

"About who took Mira and why" he declares.

"What do you mean?" I ask through narrowed eyes. Feels like Moha knows something I don't.