a/n

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

This is one of the first books I've written, and it will be out slowly because I have a common occurrence of writer's block every so often, so don't get too angry if a chapter doesn't get out in time.

I don't really like the stories that have the characters falling in love in the first 5 chapters, but my chapters are exceptionally long or short, so it may seem to go a little fast at first, but just hang in there with me. This isn't a usual love story btw ;) so be prepared if things are different.

I am very passionate about my writing, and I hate being so 'beat around the bush' kind of thing. So, this book will be occasionally blunt and meaningful. I never write something unless it actually has meaning, so if there are crazy time jumps or no 'filler' parts, then don't be surprised.

!THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT!

lol

synopsis:

She was always portrayed as a weapon.
A tool.

An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and everything changes.

What happens when she finally decides to stand up for herself? 

The once known 'shy' assassin is now a runaway killer.

Will she be able to protect the people she loves while fighting for her title? 

That arrogant man, Zion Armani, who has a past trailing to hers...They meet again.

Forgiveness is a difficult concept.

Many failed attempts, many murderous frenzies, and many unretrievable mistakes.

Her concept of life is far-fetched compared to others, one of the many things that makes her so human and so real, even if she was taught to refuse it.

A chase?

Not necessarily.

Will she find a reason to keep going?

Will Zhara Di Maggio find something --or someone-- to believe in?

Will the Golden Raven prove her fate wrong and find her own reason to live? 

warnings:

mentions of rape/suicide
mentions of mental illness symptoms
mentions of murder
graphic language and events
sexual references/and (or) scenes

--Honestly, as long as you're not 12 and uneducated, you and I have nothing to worry about.-- 

disclaimer/more info:

none of the music/photos belong to me nor have I claimed they belong to me. 

Don't steal my work, inspiration is cool and shit but DO NOT copy my damn words, let's just say i know some people who could bring up some deep shit

please comment/vote; share your opinion!! it really matters and helps me out :)

love you guys, seriously <3

Anyway, enough of this.

WELCOME TO

𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐭