|36|

can't believe it's been over two years since i started writing books :)

sorry for the late update. Exams are coming up and I swear I've never wanted to jump off a bridge more <3

{ZHARA DI MAGGIO}

"No! Get your fat ass out of my spot," I scold Isaiah, shoving him away from me on the long couch on the set-aside area from the seats. He brought his hand to his heart like I had just stabbed him there. 

Zion watched me with a mindful gaze as I nudged Isaiah aside so I could make room for myself. 

I knew Isaiah was doing it on purpose, constantly wanting to be tip-toeing towards my last nerve. 

"Are you calling me fat, Raven?"

"Yes, now move," I retort, finally sitting down on the white leather couch. 

"That's funny, coming from you," he narrowed his eyes at me as he looked me up and down. I gaped dramatically, raising my palm to smack his shoulder, but a hand caught on my wrist. 

"Watch what the fuck you say, Bianco," Zion shoved him from over my head. I lowered my hand, but Zion still kept a grip on it. Isaiah held up his hands in surrender while mumbling an apology to me, one that I didn't insist on. 

"We were just joking," I turn towards Zion, staring down at his veiny hand wrapped restrictively around mine. He glances down at me with an unconvinced hum, taking his heated gaze off of the other poor guy. 

He yanks me by the wrist and closes the small space on the couch in between us, keeping me as far from Isaiah as possible. I gasp lowly in surprise, not wanting to bring any more attention to us than there already was. Zion had made it clear he did not care what the men thought of his liking to me, I assumed. 

But what wasn't sitting right with me is the mood swings. He's acting like he hadn't called me a distraction earlier, and that I basically wasn't needed around here. But he sat me on his lap like a trophy barely three hours ago. 

Geez, men and their weird brains...

We were about six hours away, according to the constant questioning I did to annoy the shit out of Flynn. And you know what he tells me after I told him I was hungry? 'There's no food on the plane.'

What do you mean, "no food"?!

So, being the lovely person I am, I dug through all of the bags that were able to be carried on. I found over ten guns, multiple knives, rolled marijuana, and many different personal items I did not want to indulge in.

No food, though. 

"I'm going to die of starvation," I whine, throwing my head back on the couch. 

"You survived a night in the cellar once, you'll be fine for a few more hours," Zion brought up, and my face immediately dropped. I looked at him unhappily, not appreciating him bringing up the past. 

"Yeah, and that was your fault," I add, crossing my arms, "Seems like every detrimental situation I've been in has been your fault so far, huh?"

Zion glared at me, his dark grey eyes trying to threaten me. 

"Don't give me that look, you know I'm right," I contrast, raising a brow at him.

"I'm not arguing with you over this shit," he breathes out, refusing to look at me. I was trying to provoke him, but I didn't know why I wanted to make him mad.