|52|

{THIRD PERSON}

Zhara realized that nobody had come to look for her while she was getting attacked by Vincenzo's men. And it made her really consider why she was here. Who was she here for? 

Herself, or Zion's family?

None of them truly cared about her, and that wasn't new to Zhara. 

She didn't need anyone else in this life. 

She would leave the way she came. 

Alone.

Her heart raced as she walked through the bloody mess of the quiet warehouse, wondering where everyone went. The dim lights did little to hide her crimson-coated figure. She could only imagine how frightening she looked. How horrific the sight of her was. The thought only made her smile grow larger. 

The Russian man she had encountered beforehand was now dead on the floor near the stairs, and she knew she hadn't been the one to finish the job. 

She was the last to leave the stairs. 

Someone who wasn't with Zion must be there as well. And she wouldn't be surprised if they were watching her right now. 

Reaching up to her ear, she found that her earpiece was missing. 

It must've gotten knocked out when she was attacked. 

Fuck. 

She could only hope she didn't walk right into another crowd of Alphonzo's men. 

She kept walking until she got to the corner that led to the main part of the warehouse, and that's when she heard voices. She halted, slowly peaking around the wall to see where they were coming from. 

Her eyes widened. 

Her lips parted. 

Zion, who was accompanied by all three of the groups they had walked in with, was surrounding Zhara's father. Matteo, along with many other of Zion's men, had guns pointed directly at Alphonzo's head. 

Everyone looked deadly. It was almost scary to Zhara. 

She couldn't exactly make out his facial expression, but she knew he was probably furious his stupid little plan got disrupted. 

Now if only she could make her way to-

A hand grasped her face, silencing her, and yanking her away from the corner and back into the darkness. 

She immediately threw her head back to disable her captor, but the person, probably a man, ducked out of the way. She was spun around, face-to-face with an unfamiliar man. Men, actually. 

There were two, one had an eyepatch, and the other she recognized. 

They were both humongous and looked like they could crush her. Mr. Eyepatch man had messy blonde hair and a scarred face. The other one was dark-haired and looked aggressive, not wasting a minute to back up his friend. 

The eyepatch guy put his finger to his lips, motioning to her to be quiet. He then got closer to her, attempting to whisper something to her, but she pushed him away in fear. 

The other man came up behind her, making sure she wouldn't move. 

She was frantically looking back and forth now, trying to free her hands from the other man's hold. 

"We are not here to harm you," Eyepatch whispers. 

His statement does nothing to calm her down.

"I'm Simon, this is Gideon," he points to his acquaintance. Zhara glances over her shoulder, immediately remembering where she knows him from.