|50|

[sexual content warning]

{THIRD PERSON}

She doesn't try to hide the sway of her hips as she saunters into the bedroom. Zion shamelessly watches how her ass moves, stroking himself when he thinks about what he will do to Zhara. 

"You better not make me wait, Mr. Armani," she teases, looking over her shoulder as he throws the towels to the side. 

"Get your ass up on the bed, Raven," he orders, and she glares at him with those alluring eyes. 

"Make me," she bites back, turning to face him. Something deep inside him flares, and his heart beats faster with each harsh step he takes toward her beautiful body. 

"You have no idea what you do to me," Zion grabs her waist, yanking her against him. 

"I think I have a decent idea," she smirks, looking down at his erection pressing against her stomach. He squeezes her sides, loving the feeling of the flesh under his hands. 

Zion lifts her off the ground and tosses her on the bed as she gasps suddenly. She gives Zion a dark smile as he climbs on top of her. He then flips her over and pulls her hips up, arching her back for him. 

She rests on her elbows, turning her head to see what he will do to her. 

"You want to watch, huh?" he palms her ass, gripping it roughly enough to leave marks. 

She nods, lips parted in anticipation. 

He angles her body on the bed parallel to the large mirror on the wall, "Then watch."

His fingers graze her entrance, causing her to push back against him. She lets out noises that drive him crazy as he strokes the wet heat.

"You on the pill?" he asks, not wanting a repeat of last time. 

She nods, "I have an IUD."

She could've told him that before he went insane about the pregnancy scare. And before she broke the sad news to him.

He reaches over to the nightstand, but her hand latches onto his arm.

"I want it raw," she smirks into the mirror, meeting his eyes, "please."

He grabs the hand on his arm, pulling it to his lips before letting her go. 

"As you wish, tesoro," he mutters sweetly, escalating her heart rate with such simple words.

But he wasn't going to fuck her just yet, and she was getting impatient with every waiting second.

Leaning down, he glances at her in the mirror, knowing she was watching his every move.

His lips latched onto her core in one sharp breath, sucking and licking any spot he could to make her feel good.

He wanted to hear her noises so bad; bad enough to suffocate in her pussy.

Zhara kept her eyes on the mirror, throaty moans escaping her full lips. He pulled her clit in and out of his mouth, nipping at her sensitive skin. 

"Oh, Zion," she whined, pushing back against his mouth. Her arms stretched out in front of her, burying her face in the sheets.

"Eyes on me," he ordered, pulling away from her to smack her ass— hard. She groaned and looked back toward the mirror, eyes glossy and hooded from the pleasure flowing in her lower stomach. 

"Grind that pussy on my face, Zhara," Zion said huskily. Her body agreed quicker than her mind could comprehend. She couldn't help herself as she rubbed herself on his tongue, making a mess on his mouth.