|39|

(im warning you now it gets really spicy...so watch out. it's a little...you know? um- graphic ig? Put that song on loop, it's about to be a long ride)

(btw it took so long writing this so the next update will be out sooner)

{ZHARA}

Zion sits up straighter, smirking at me in return. 

"Be careful what you wish for, Raven."

Oh, trust me, I knew damn well what I was doing at this moment. And I wanted it. So bad.

"And why should I?" I step out from behind the table, tilting my head at the alluring man in front of me. 

"Because it may come back to hurt you."

My heartbeat spiked when he stood, towering over me with a heavy gaze. My eyes followed his, never breaking away. 

"You'll hurt me?" 

Barely a whisper, my voice goes higher. 

His strong arms reach out toward me, pulling me closer to him by the huge shirt I still had on. My chest meets his with a sharp exhale, breathless as if he was the one giving me life. 

His rough hands cage me against him, my question floating through the air around us. 

"I'll hurt you bad, Zhara."

Zion stares down at me, seeming like he was holding himself back from something. 

All that was flashing through my mind was the other night in the hospital bed, the urges we had but couldn't fulfill. I had to show my side of my needs, whether or not he understood me. 

"I'll take all the pain in the world if it means I get you," it was a crazy statement, but a part deep down in me believed it. His eyes held shock, but his face stayed stoic per usual. 

"My vulnerability is screaming right now, Zion," I laugh under my breath, leaning my forehead on his built torso. 

His hand came up to cup my face, lifting my head to see him. 

I would do anything he wanted right now...

"You're lucky I love hearing you scream."

Oh, fuck. 

He smirked at my reaction; lips parted and dumbfounded. 

"I've never screamed for you," I test him, pulling away slightly. I give him a perplexed look, waiting for his response. He leaned down until his lips grazed my ear, making my stomach flutter. 

"Do you want to change that?"

~~~

Zion slams me into the wall the second we enter what seems to be his room in this house, locking the door behind us. A window let in the moonlight, but we were high enough that no one would see us. 

He practically dragged me all the way here, refusing to even touch me while we were still out there. 

"Fuck," he grunted, his lips latching onto my neck. My head rolls to the side as he takes his anger out on my skin. One of his hands drops to my thigh, lifting it to open up more space for him.

The new contact made my eyes shut in rare ecstasy. He supported the rest of my leg beside his hip, trying to rub up against me. 

"I fucking hate you," his teeth graze the sensitive area of my throat. I shiver, letting out a painful breath. My hand reaches up to the back of his head, his soft black hair running between my fingers.