|7|

Flynn noticed something was wrong when the blood on the floor had made a puddle large enough to hit the sole of his black boots, barely visible in the dark. He immediately shoved the line of men out of the way once her head went weak and fell forward. Due to the look on their faces, they had forgotten she had been stabbed and was practically bleeding gallons.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? She was fucking dying in front of you and you didn't do shit?" Flynn cursed, stepping over the blood as he shook her shoulders, her dark hair casting a veil over her face. He looked at her bloodstained leg and cursed again, trying to unlatch the cuffs that were keeping her on the chair. 

Zion watched as Flynn rapidly hustled around the unconscious girl. He didn't realize the mistake he had made until after he made it. 

He seems to be making a lot of mistakes these days. 

Zion was clear and easily negotiable with Flynn's deal to keep her alive, but he was too blinded by his own pride to see that she was actually dying in front of him. When he had ordered Xavier to stab the girl, he thought she would comply immediately. 

Now he realized how much he underestimated her as Flynn Faring frantically checked her breathing and pulse, finding none, and going into CPR. Of course, he wouldn't let anyone see his sliver of remorse as she was on the brink of death. 

The Golden Raven girl is stronger than all of them thought.

~~~

ZHARA

When I finally opened my eyes, I hoped it was to meet Satan, but unfortunately, I was back in this fucked up world. 

Except this time, I wasn't bleeding to death and I wasn't cuffed to a chair in a cold room. Instead, I was laying on a mattress that only had a thin white sheet covering me. I sat up, my body aching as I take in my surroundings. 

So prison is hell?

There was a large cement wall on either side of the corner I was in, but the other walls were bars caging me in. There wasn't any toilet or anything, much to my disappointment, I think. There was barely anything around me, only the rough floor and a bucket filled with God-knows-what in the opposite corner. 

I looked down, expecting to see some sort of wound evidence, but only came in contact with a bandage over my thigh, no crimson coloring in sight. I was still in my hoodie and shorts, so nobody had changed my clothes, thankfully. 

I don't know if this is worse than the chair...but might as well use the little freedom to my advantage. 

I pushed myself up off the mattress, wincing as the soreness in my thigh spread throughout my right side. I limped over to the bars, hoping to grab onto the rusted metal to take some weight off my leg. 

I gripped two bars with my hands and leaned my face closer, trying to look around. The only thing I saw was the hallway light which kept flickering annoyingly, and a few other cells just like mine lining the hall. 

I was now regretting throwing my only weapon across that interrogation room because I was being cocky. 

I groaned as I realized how boring this was going to be, sitting here, waiting for somebody to either drag my ass back up to Earth or kill me. 

Either way, I was pleading for them to quicken their pace. 

There was nothing in the room I could kill myself with, so at this point, I was out of options. 

With a frustrated sigh, I plopped back down on the weird mattress and draped the sheet over a shoulder. 

I tried to get my eyes to shut, but each time I did, the stupid light would flicker and make a weird noise, causing my instinct to react. I don't know how long the cycle repeated itself, but I honestly didn't want to know.