|32|

early update cuz why not? may or may not get another out this weekend tho...pls vote and comment so i know your feedback!<3

(warning: possible graphic content ahead)

{THIRD PERSON}

She took control, something that angered and turned him on all in the same way. She kissed his neck as her hands worked at the buttons on his shirt. 

He felt the skin under her thin silk shirt, trailing his hands as high as he would let her. He would prove anything and everything for her. 

"I can't, you're hurt," he whispered as he leaned his head down to her level, trying his best to hold himself back. She rubbed the tense muscles on his back and neck, kissing him one last time before backing away from his skin. 

"It doesn't have to go that far yet," she replied quietly, cupping his face as she searched his light eyes. 

His mind latched onto the word 'yet', and all he could think of was her body on his. Her hands pushed his shirt back over his shoulders, revealing his inked and scarred chest, the air chilling his skin under her gaze. 

He held her stare as he lifted her silk shirt, the bandage still covering the healing wound above her breasts. 

She was lucky she still had a bralette on, even though that left none to the imagination, he would've lost all control by now. 

He cradled her spine as they leaned back onto the bed, keeping his weight off of her. She stared up at him, glistening in the moonlight and reflecting light like something out of his dreams. 

She was sculpted from his dreams. 

She was made to complete him. 

He ducked down, kissing the tender skin of her chest and the flesh that showed, careful to avoid her wound. Her body shivered with the feel of his lips against her, igniting her nerves in heat. 

She shut her eyes, leaning her head back with a content sigh. 

This is what she lived for. 

He was what she lived for.

He kissed down to her lower stomach, ending right above her shorts, causing her to glare up at him when he pulled away. 

She was so beautiful. 

He smirked, "You aren't ready for what I'll do to you."

She furrowed her brows, running her hands over his hard chest like it was an addiction. Her fingers curled around the gold chain that rested around his collar bones.

"I am," she contrasted, bringing her legs to wrap around his waist. She bit her lip, trying to keep the heavy breathing her chest was constantly heaving in and out to a minimum. 

He pressed some of his weight onto her, testing the waters. Her eyes hooded over at the feel of his body on hers, and she was quick to tighten her legs. She felt him- all of him, and he just smiled at her reaction.

"Give me something else, then," she bargained, gaining her confidence back as she pulled him closer by her arms around his neck. 

"Like what, Zhara?" he tilted his head, letting her think she had a chance to control where this goes. He couldn't be rough with her, unfortunately, that would have to wait. 

"Like this," she exhaled deeply as she pressed her body to his, meeting his lower half, practically grinding against him. His face hardened and his muscles tensed as he looked down at the desperate girl. He complied for a moment, pressing his erection in between her legs. She could feel him all through the shorts. He raised a brow, almost like asking her how she liked it.