...warnings...

Today was just a normal day.

No sleep.

No food.

Didn't prepare myself for Aizawa's quiz.

Didn't train with All Might.

Oh, and did I mention no sleep for the past 3 days?

I now know why Aizawa is always feeling that groggy.

Coffee didn't help at all. So, what am I doing to stay awake? Sugar! Pure Sugar! Sugar makes me hyper and that is what I need right now.

If someone was watching me on the street just digging into poor crystalized sugar, they would think that I have a quirk related to sugar but that is not the case at all.

So, I was walking towards UA and just finished my 3 bags of sugar.

Yes, I am addicted to it and no, no one takes my sugar away from me!

Don't even try it!

I had a water bottle with me, in it again probably 1/4 sugar and the rest water. It was my life savior and it was cheap to get.

Am I living out of sugar?

Yes!

Am I made out of sugar?

Probably by now. I need to live to my nickname of a cinnamon roll Afterall!

Was this healthy?

Heck no!

Did I even care?

Not anymore!

So again, I was walking towards UA and was late like every other day. I know it annoyed Aizawa but what should I do? I have 3 jobs to take care off and they are tiring me out! Once I was in front of the room, I didn't even knock. I hoped that he was sleeping like he always does but no, life hates me really!

I slipped into the class silently, no one except Aizawa even realized that I just entered the room. After 3 jobs and walking late at night, I picked up some stealth techniques. I didn't want to be robbed in any kind of way. It's not like I had much on me to begin with.

Aizawa: Midoriya, you are late again.

Yes, I know!

Thanks for stating the obvious!

Me: I am sorry, Sensei!

I would have loved to say that this won't happen again but it probably will and I am not one to lie.

Aizawa: This is becoming a habit of yours.

Me: I give my best to be here on time, though.

The last couple of words came only out as a whisper.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Go to your seat for now and after this lesson come to me!

Me: Yes, Sensei.

I went to him and took my test and went to my seat. As I was about to get seated, I was called to the principal's office.

*Sigh* Why can't no one let me be alone!

Not even able to write anything on my test papers I stood up and walked to the principals office.

I wonder what he wants from me?

Am I in some kind of trouble?

Did he find out about my living situation?

Wait is it against the rule to have a job?

Hmm, I don't think so.

.