War Day 5: Surprise attack! (2)

Aizawa POV:

Me: Let me teach these lost kittens some manners.

Izuku: Wait. Give your daggers for a second.

I did what he asked and I watch him take something out of his pocket. It was a bullet. In the next moment he destroyed the bullet and used the liquid to cover the daggers.

Izuku: Here. Now you will be able to paralyze them too.

Me: Thanks problem child.

After that I immediately run towards the command room. Once I found them walking towards the room, I realized that they were all cautious but timing was essential and since I wanted to get this over with rather fast, I decided to throw both daggers at Tiger and Pixie-Bob. I manage to hit Tiger on his leg. The same happened with Pixie-Bob. I then took my capture weapon and erase Mandalay's quirk while wrapping Ragdoll in my scarf. I then saw Kotetsu teleporting in front of Tiger taking the dagger in his mouth and making a cut marks all over his body while teleporting everywhere around him.

Madalay: Is that your cat?

Me: Yes, got a problem with that?

Ragdoll: HMmmm hm hmmm hm!

Ragdoll was not able to talk since I had my scarf all around her and preventing her to talk too. Out of the 4 she was the most annoying person and so I didn't want to hear her.

After seeing Tiger fall to the ground Kotetsu and him vanished.

Pixie-Bob: THE CAT CAN TELEPORT?!

Since they haven't seen the real footage of the 4th war day, they had no clue about the animals and their quirks. Not to mention that they didn't know what Izuku did to my class.

After watching Kotetsu vanish, I used my scarf and threw Ragdoll towards Mandalay since she was the only other person still standing. After that I began running at them and quickly using my skills in hand to hand combat while also using my scarf to throw them from side to side hitting the walls in this narrow hallway.

I also let Kotetsu handle Pixie-Bob and after he finished doing the same thing he did to Tiger to her, he teleported in front of me and gave me my dagger back. I quickly retrieved my scarf and took both of the daggers the cat put in front of me before running towards Mandalay and Ragdoll.

First I target Mandalay, dodging her attack and using the dagger to make parts of her body fall limb.

Mandalay: Ragdoll warn the others!

However, before she could do that I threw one of the daggers past Mandalay and hit Ragdoll right on her forehead making her fall to the ground. Kotetsu then teleported her away.

Me: You were saying?

I was now standing in front of her and making a cut mark around her neck before she was unable to move too.

Kotetsu: MEW?

Me: Good job!

I put both my daggers away and took the cat in my hand before he teleported us back.

Izuku: Good job DADZAWA and you too Kotetsu.

Tiny: *GRRRRR*

Izuku: It's okay Tiny. I won't pet him.

Tiny: HMPF!

Izuku: Well let's see who they will send next.

I watched him taking the commination device from Ragdoll and turning it on.

Izuku: When will you guys learn? Are you really that stupid?

Mei: 4 kittens down! I retread 4 kittens down!