War Day 4: Playing a game of cat and mouse!

Aizawa's POV:

After Izuku told his tiger to order the scarecrows to split Bakugo's team up, he also told me to split up with him.

Izuku: Dadzawa, would be alright for you to go after 3 people and I would go after the other 3? This way we could finish everything up and then go to the boat while they gather all the people around.

Me: No problem.

Izuku: Oh and you should go with Gaja.

Me: Gaja?

The moment I mentioned the name a huge panther like earth creature jumped out of the concrete below us. I would be lying if I said that it didn't surprise me.

Me: Aizawa, this is Gaja. Gaja, this is my adoptive father Aizawa. Please take care of him.

After he said that to me I watched Tiny lower himself down and Izuku getting on his back before the ice tiger would run away following some crows.

Me: So Gaja, huh?

Gaja: ROAR!

Te panther came to my side and did the same thing Tiny did for Izuku. Gaja lowered herself down and I climbed up her back. Kotetsu teleported himself on my shoulder before the cat began sprinting and following a crow.

Gaja: RAOR!

It didn't take long for us to find one crow circling around a specific area. Once we were there Gaja began slowing down but I had other plans.

I was riding on a huge cat's back after all! There was no way I would let the chance just go by. From what I could tell, this panther had some earth quirk. He was fast and since I loved the feeling of riding on a cat, I lowered myself towards its head.

Me: Can you jump over our next victim to intimidate them?

Gaja: ROAR!

The cat began once again picking some speed and the moment we saw the person, Gaja run straight at her. The pink skin and the colorful costume belongs to no other than Ashido. To be quite honest, I hated that costume.

I let Gaja run towards her and then jump over her head and land in front of her.

Ashido: AHH CAT!

She immediately turned to the side and booked it into the next alley.

Me: Follow her!

Gaja accepted my command and began sprinting after Ashido and once again jump over her head and land in front of her.

Ashido: I am not tasty! Stop running after me! I am not an insect you can play with!

She immediately turned around and run back the way she came from. From the looks of it, she hasn't even seen me at all. She was way too focused on Gaja to even realize someone was riding on her back or that there was another cat there.

Me: *Sigh* This is getting ridiculous!

Gaja tried once again to stop her by jumping in front of her but she simply didn't bother to look up anymore. All Ashido did was look at the giant paws and the shadow of the panther before turning aorund.

Ashido: I am way to tough and not even edible! I might look jumy to you but I assure you I am not!

She ran down the alley and apparently Kotetsu found it funny to teleport her back to the beginning right in front of us.

Ashido: GOD! Your serious right now?!

She tried to run and run down the alley but every time she would get towards the end, Kotetsu would teleport her right back towards us. This went on a couple of time until she just slumped to her knees.