Heroes Side!

3rd POV:

After everyone split up a large group of people began walking towards ground beta. Once they arrived there they quickly realized that everyone from class 1A and class 1B was there. Naturally, they didn't think that Izuku that was soo hyped up when he saw the paper wasn't there.

Everyone believed that Izuku was on the hero team since he never gave up no matter how many bones he broke, he was there. They were even close to call it self-torture. Some say he was crazy because he loved the pain his quirk gave him other say he was a villain in disguise because of the joy he had from breaking his bones and then there were others that says he was only there because he loved getting beat up.

The sad truth that no one knew was that Izuku didn't like it, he hated it and it was painful too. However, after breaking so many bones, he couldn't feel it anymore. He had developed such a high pain tolerance that he nearly couldn't feel any physical pain anymore.

Monoma: Isn't everyone from both classes here?

Denki: Well everyone is here from class 1A what's with class 1B?

Kendo : Everyone is here from us.

While everyone was checking the other out, there was this one angry Dandelion looking around his class for a certain green bean.

Bakugo: Where the fuck is that damn nerd?

No one even bothered to even pay attention to Izuku and if the angry Pomeranian didn't shouted that out, they wouldn't even have realized that he was missing. Glances flew all around the room and whispers about his whereabouts could be heard.

Shiozaki: He might be on his way here.

Bakugo: For 30 fucking minutes?!

Uraraka: That's not like him.

Iida: True, he is always on time never late.

Yanagi: Maybe he got the wrong room?

Bakugo: Yeah, the fucking villains room!

Aoyama: Let's wait mon amie, he might have gone to his room first before coming here.

So they began waiting for 5minutes. These 5 minutes quickly became 10 and then 15.

Bakugo: DAMN THAT NERD!

Iida: He is indeed not here.

Uraraka: Does that mean that he is a villain?

Bakugo: We are officially screwed if he is.

Kuroiro: What do you mean?

Bakugo: Did you see his fucking notebook?

Kaminari: Yes and?

Bakugo: That useless waste of space knows our every weakness! He always writes everyone's quirk down and analyses it to the bottom of its core. Believe me even I don't want to piss him off completely!

Kendo: But aren't you literally bulling him?

Bakugo: He is only tolerating my behavior! Pissed him off once and trust me you don't want to know what he is capable of doing then.

Todoroki: That's some incredible patience he has there.

Tokage: But aren't you guys even spreading rumors about him? No one can be that tolerable.

Bakugo: HE FUCKING IS YOU DUMB EXTRA!

Monoma: I don't believe that someone as useless as him can be that dangerous!

Bakugo: Then you fucking face him on your own!

Everyone in class 1A was warry because of Bakugos sudden change in behavior. It was clear to them that he knew exactly what he is talking about.

Class 1B on the other hand only heard the rumors about him that were spread thanks to some gossiping talk from class 1A. They never knew the boy or even talked to him. If they only knew what was waiting for them in the next couple of days.

Soon after that, both classes began to argue over Bakugo's advice and split up. Neither of both classes wanted to work together and so they formed two hero groups of their own. There was nothing against this new formation in the guidebook.

Kirishima: Bro, what happened when Deku gets mad.

Bakugo: Did you ever see him mad at all?

Todoroki: Come to think of it never.

Bakugo: That's because that freaking idiot has his emotions in check. What du you think why he threw a dictionary at Mic with his quirk powered on?

Mina: I don't know why?

Bakugo: Couse what Mic said was completely BULLSHIT and he got a little bit mad!

Todoroki: How did you get him completely mad then?

Tokoyami: Revelry in the dark!

Bakugo: I insulted his mother... and... he snapped.

Kirishima: Why did you do that bro?

Bakugo: I don't fucking know myself! I can't remember why! One fucking thing lead to the other stupid thing and it just slipped my mouth.

Momo: What did he do?

Bakugo: Back than he was still "quirkless" and even though he didn't had a quirk he was fucking fast and strong. He punched me and swooped me down to the ground.

Todoroki: But that isn't it all, is it?

Bakugo: No... He had me tight in his grip, I couldn't move nor escape and he also had me in a position were when I activated my quirk it would hit my back. I was fucking stupid back than and used it trying to escape but do you know the fucking result I got from that attempt?

Todoroki: Let me guess, you burned your own skin?

Bakugo: Exactly Sherlock! He however didn't stop there! He did the exact same things that I would do to him. I never felt so fucking useless in my entire life!

Uraraka: Wow that is new...

Everyone in the room thought as Izuku being weak. None of them besides class 1A began to worry about their situation. From all they know they were up against one person. Little did they know who was on the villain's team.