Preparation Day 2: Found out!

Oh great!

How did this even happen?

Now I have Aizawa following me home and on top of that, he will for sure find out about my situation!

I never asked for this!

Time to get rid of him!

It was already dark outside and I needed to wait in UA until the teachers were done with their day and Aizawa could escort me back. Never asked for it, never wanted it but Nezu and Recovery Girl insisted on this. By now I was completely sure that Nezu knew about my situation. This was no mere coincident at all!

Me: Aizawa-sensei?

Aizawa: Yes, problem child?

Me: You do know you don't need to escort me home.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Yes, I do problem child.

Now what?

....

He loves cat, doesn't he?

I stopped midtrack and looked into a dark alley. There was nothing in the alley that should even have caught my interest but I wanted to get rid of the hero and this was the best thing I could do.

It didn't take long for the hero to realize that I stopped and he turned around to me only to find me starring into a dark alley. This should have creeped him out but no; he came to my side and then looked at the alley too.

Aizawa: Is there something?

Me: Can't you hear it?

Aizawa: Hear what?

Nothing!

Nothing at all!

There is nothing!

Me: A cat.

Let's see if he really will fall for that cheap trick...

Aizawa: A cat?

Me: Yeah...

I hated to lie, I absolutely hated it but this was a desperate situation and desperate situations call for desperate measurements.

Aizawa: You wait here and I will chekc this out!

I can't believe he just fell for that cheap trick!

Once he took three steps in front of me I quickly turned powered up OFA and dashed towards my home leaving the poor hero there. With the help of my quirk I managed to get home within 10 minutes of getting up to the nearest rooftop and then jumping from one to another. It was the fastest way to move around the city! Maybe it looked a little bit suspicious but who cares!

It didn't take very long for me to get to the apartment and get inside. First thing I did was looking all the doors and closing shut every single window there is plus the curtains. Aizawa was Eraserhead after all and the underground hero was very good in observing and getting his information from it. I didn't intended for the hero to find it out at all.

I was leaning against the front door and waiting for the knock of the hero. I was sure it would come and it took a solid 15 minutes after I came home for him to be in front of my door and actually knock.

Me: Leave me alone!

Aizawa: Midoriya, open the door!

Me: NO, Why should I?

Aizawa: Midoriya, let me get your mother to come out!

The moment he mentioned my mother I felt like crying again. The truth was I lost her and I still miss her and I am not over her death.