War Day 2: Mystery of the Island

So I was walking straight back to our main villain lair when I felt like I was being watched. Not wanting to risk it, I began to walk in a completely different direction away from the villain lair. Something however felt wrong. The forest and my surrounding were to quiet. Not a single bird could be heard.

Huh?

Was it always that silent?

I do think that they were some bird noises before.

It was already pretty late and my goal was to get rid of class 1B in one day. Unfortunately I couldn't do this but my revenge will be sweet. They shall only wait. I will go against them with my scythe personally. No one and nothing will be stopping me then.

To lost in my mind I began walking and walking until I reached the edge of the city where the forest part started. The entire time I felt like something was not only watching but also following me. However, my intention was never to come here in the first place but every time I wanted to get into the right direction I was being lead this way. Every corner I could hear some noises and since I already lost too many of my comrades I was not a fool to go towards the noises. It simply could be a trap.

Why am I here?

Who the heck is even following me?

No better question:

Who wanted me to be here?

I was about to turn around and leave when all of the sudden I could hear some tree branches break. As I was in mid turn, I once again looked at the forest and what I saw surprised me to say the least. There right in front of me was the reason why I didn't hear any birds at all. Every single crow on the island was now there on the trees watching me.

1

2

3

-

10

-

21

-

42

-

That are way too many of them!

Nope I am not dealing with that shit today!

Fuck this shit I am out of here!

Me: Ahm... I am sorry to disturb you! I just lost my way. I will be going then.

The birds starting making some noises and I began to have a really bad feeling and so I turned and started running away with OfA powered up. That didn't help me the least. These birds were not only faster than any normal raven but from the looks of it, their feathers were also a lot sharper.

What did I ever do to you?

Did I anger you in any way?

I began to run but after a while I began to think that they were not really after me as they always kept their distance from me. It was not that for the fact that I was a lot faster, no that was not it. A couple of birds managed to fly past me and were in front of me. Others were blocking my way to the side. I was again lead to somewhere. None of them attacked me which at this point was the only thing I could think of.

I was running and running what felt like forever until the ground below me gave in and I dropped down. However, before I could even hit the floor, the birds grabbed me by my costume and laid me down gently. I could tell that they were being careful not to hurt me when they grabbed me.