War Day 4: May I introduce to you, this is Tiny!

I was on my way to get the last couple of persons out of the game. I was sure that they were spit into groups but all of the sudden, 3 small scarecrows came back to us and Tiny immediately stopped in his track.

1 crow: CAW!

2 crow: CAW!

3 crow: CAW!

After looking at them, I could tell that they were injured. They had some small ice particles on them. I knew the ice all too well. It was Shoto. He attacked these 3 birds meaning he was gathering the rest of the group.

Tiny: GRRRRRR!

Scarecrow: CAW CAW CAW!

For me who didn't understand what they were saying, it looked like Tiny and Scarecrow were actually lecturing the small crows.

Me: Shoto attacked you. This means that the last group of people I will face is a group not a single person anymore.

As I was saying this I could hear my tiger make a loud roar and in the next moment Fenrir jumped off a nearby roof and landed right next to us.

Fenrir: WOOF!

He lowered his head and bowed to me and Tiny. Now equipped with a fire/lava wolf, an ice tiger and a pack of killing bird, I thought that the numbers have evened.

Me: With these many numbers, I think we will be able to pull it off!

Tiny: RAOR!

Fenrir: AROOOOOO!!!

Scarecrow: CAW CAW CAW!

They looked and sounded all hyped up for the last event of the game before we would go into the extra level of this game.

Me: Then let's go!

However, as I thought that these were all the animals that were about to help me and we were on our way, I saw Gaja the earth panther joining us. The next time we passed an alley a fire cheetah joined us and if this was not enough a black smoky lion came to us too.

Me: L E T ' S B E V I C T O R O U S ! ! !

With a pack of crows flying above us scouting and warning us of any attacks we went ahead and followed Scarecrow the leader of his pack into a rather open place. Before we came to into the sight of the heroes, I wanted to scout them out and from Tiny's movements I could tell he was thinking the same as he quickly got us to the next rooftop and let me down.

We then went towards the edge and I saw all remind heroes there. In fact, I knew that with Shouji in their team that I would not go undetected and so I didn't even try doing it. I jumped down the roof right in front of them and began walking towards them while also talking to them.

Me: Long time no see Kacchan!

Bakugo: DEKU!

Me: NO, I go by USAGI here!

Kirishima: You are outnumbered, give it up!

Me: Oh am I, really?

Shouji: Incoming!

They didn't need Shouji to tell them that as the huge pack of crows began flying down and circling us all.

Todoroki: You are in control of them?!

Me: Oh not only them.

Bakugo: What the fuck does that mean.

Me: You will see.

Bakugo: Everyone watch your backs!

Me: Gaja!

Kirishima: What the fick, BRO!