Announcement: Let the game begin!

A/N: Yes before you even ask I took pieces of Let the hunt begin cause why not reuse it. Writing the same thing different is not really something I like to do.

After my brilliant one week break and retuning to All Might's classes, and getting put out cold like a dog. I missed the whole day and the next and the day after. She let me sleep for three days straight!

The first class I had after my beauty sleep, I had Aizawa's class and you know what? If I had a bible, I would have thrown it at him as I did with the dictionary to Mic. That much on the note to angry issues...

Quirk Discrimination classes?

REALLY?!

WHOES IDEA WAS THAT?

First bullying classes in English with Mic and now this?

What the fuck is going on?

Nezu are you trying to tell me something?

I know I have problems!

I know that you know that I do but serious?

I would never come clean to you guys!

I do not know who decided to make a lesson about quirk discrimination but whoever that genius was should have made a little research about quirkless people.

*Caugh* Aizawa if you are doing this and already paid for that then do your job properly man and stop complaining *Caugh*....

Two hours later and we had another lesson with him. This time it was thankfully not some kind of bullshit.

Aizawa: Everyone SHUT UP! There will be an announcement made in the school assembly hall. You have 10 minutes to get there. Bevor you start asking I don't know what it is.

With that being said Aizawa got into his sleeping bag and crawled out of the classroom like the caterpillar he was.

Man, will you ever evolve or will you forever stay a 'CAT'erpillar?

At this point normally, people would start asking me question but I was pretending to sleep. My so called friends didn't want to hang out with me saying I was bad influence to them and so no one asked me.

Uraraka: Hey what do you think this all about?

Ashido: I don't know but I sure don't want to be late.

After 5 minutes they found Class 1-B also heading toward the assembly hall. Everyone was confused why the other class was there but soon came to the conclusion that it must be something important.

Like a fucking villain attack again!

If that was the case then I would be happy joining their side!

I don't care anymore. They are only mocking and hurting me with their words. No one even cared for me so I might as well give it a try and be a villain. Well that is what I like to think but in reality, I loved being a hero and I loved being here. Still I would like to teach them all a lesson or two.

We soon got to the assembly hall only to be see the entire UA stuff member waiting for us except the Principle. After 5 minutes, everyone started to panic a little bit. After 10 min, everyone tried to get an answer out of the teachers in front of them, in hope they could calm their nerves down. Finally, after 15 minutes they could hear a small clap coming from the Principal himself.

Nezu: Welcome everyone! First of all let me assure you that you are not sitting here because of another attack from the LOV.

Oh man!!

Don't get my hopes up!

With this being said, everyone relaxed immediately, as whatever the principal is about to say couldn't be that bad or so they thought.

Something tells me whatever he will say next is for his own entertainment and the reason for the red flags popping up in my mind.

Nezu: I've decided to bring back the Hero VS Villain war game!

I fucking knew it!

Judging from Nezus expression, he was totally having fun with this. I decided to look around only to see that everyone was shocked about this even the teachers. Well most of them, as our lovely homeroom caterpillar was not even paying attention...

How can he sleep at such a moment?

Nezu: Anyway, we will be distributing a paper with your team on it. If it says, heroes team than please go to ground beta. If it says villain's team then go to ground gamma.

Please let me be a villain! I want to be one please let me be one! I want to destroy them! PLEASE!

Everyone got their paper and the moment I opened and looked at mine I was overwhelmed with happiness.

Villlain Team

Me: HECK YEAH!

Everyone looked at me.

Did I just screamed that aloud?

I don't care!

I love it!

They said I was stupid

Do they really think I couldn't handle them ?! If so, I will take them down and that even with pleasure!

Worthless, they even say!

I will make you feel like you were and you will wish that you never have called me like that

Die, they even screamed!

When all Hell breaks loose, I will be standing on top of everyone!

3rd POV:

Too bad, that no one saw the change in his eyes as his hair has casted a perfect shadow on them. He was smiling and unnatural Cheshire cattish smile. Considering what he just said, it made sense to the Teachers. They thought he was exited. Little did they know what they got themselves into. He was done playing nice.

Nezu: It seems we have our teams then! Oh and one thing, there will be some pro-heroes observing the game. I have send you a mail with a doc that includes all rules by questions please come and ask me. You have 3 day to prepare yourselves!

However, the team members would be allowed to have a Q&A session with Nezu today but also anytime they had any questions before the exam/game starts.

After that little Announcement, everyone went to the room their other team members would be.