War Day 4: The Past

Tiny's POV:

I didn't know why I was attracted to this human child but something about him reminded me about our creator.

He has the same smell, aura and even looked a little bit like a younger version of him.

The moment I smelled him, I thought that our creator was coming back to the island but I was wrong. He was the only human that cared for us. All the different people in his home were false people! We all hated them. They never care for us. All of us hated them. All they did was only experiment on us.

Our creator was different. He gave us a unique ability and cared for us. It was really tragic too see that he was not the boss. We only ever saw him and a couple of people in white clothes. One time there was a person with complete black clothing.

We hated him. He always looked down on our creator. Threatening and hurting him. The boss was mean to us and he loved hurting us, seeing our blood and even forcing us to use our gift from our creator until we would faint.

I still remember our creators voice.

"I only wish that my son Izuku could see you guys. He loves heroes and animals. His favorite animal is a white tiger. Too bad that I can't see him anymore. "

He would always talk to us and we would listen to his every word. He was our light in this dark world we lived in.

"We are all connected through our blood. I needed to use my blood in order to gift you all an ability. They might not be the same as they wanted me to give you but I would never force a quirk on you that I know will hurt you guys. I want you to know that I care for all of you and that the ability I gift you is one that is specifically designed for you based on your abilities and animal DNA. "

Our creator once told us his quirk. He told us it was a unique ability that let him use his blood in order to change one's DNA. He said that a quirk would is written in a person's DNA and he was able to rewrite that very own thing. He also mentioned that he didn't wanted his son to have an ability that would kill him and so he removed it.

We also heard him complaining about some gas he was making but we didn't know much about it. The only thing we knew was that he was working on a gas made out of his blood and mixed without another ability. One thing was for sure, it was meant to be a weapon and we understand that much.

Now thinking about it, the boy that I was watching was named Izuku. That might be only a coincidence but they looked similar too. This couldn't be one for sure.

"I regret my choices. If I just never had accepted the job offer, then I would be still at home with my wife and my 4-year-old son."

We knew from his emotions and body language that he hated to be here. Our creator was even frightened from all the others. The only thing keeping him here was us and we knew that fact.

"I regret leaving my family telling them I would go and buy some milk. Who would have thought that my trip would lead me here? Don't get me wrong I love you guys and I am happy to be with you but my family I also missing my family. I only hope they are waiting for me after all these years."

I couldn't remember if he even told me how he got to the island but as far as I can tell, he was tricked and forced to get here. The boss even threatened his son life. For that we were angry and we wanted to get free and get our creator back home. With that in mind we fought every single person that would approach us.

"Listen closely Tiny. At the first chance of escaping, you guys need to get out of here! This place is not a good place for you. You guys are like family too. Tiny promise me that you will care for every one of your brothers and sisters. You are big pride. No one will be left behind. Always remember that."

The day the heroes came, our creator went toward our cages and let us all out.

"Go Tiny! Always remember what I told you, my dear friend! Always remember you are never alone! Take care of your Pride! "

That was the last time I saw him. I always hopped that the heroes saved our creator. His scent stopped in the underground cave and we never got where he went. It was as if he vanished from the island we call our home.

The day the heroes came everything's went wrong. We got soo scared and terrified that we attacked everyone that came close to us. It was only natural. My creator told me to fight and protect my pride and that was what I did. No matter who came towards us, I didn't know their intention. We especially me were simply afraid that they would take our freedom away again. The freedom our creator gave us. After all we didn't know these persons.

After that day the humans left and everything went our way. It was nice on the island. We didn't have any issues at all.

Now after discovering someone with the same aura and aa gentle personality that reminded me soo much of our creator, I decided to check the person out. I only needed a couple of hours to see that I was not the only one thinking that must be our creator's son. We owed him our lives, he protect us from the other bad people in white and the black clothed boss. He always treated us kindly and this was a one in a lifetime chance to repay our creators good deed.

There was no way we would not take this chance up.

After Izuku my new master was alone on the island without a team, I decided to walk up to him and walk him to a building in order to rest there. I would make sure that he would enjoy his life and be safe from now on. There was nothing that could stop me.

It was my place to be by his side. I could feel it. This was the purpose our creator meant for me.

I stayed the whole night by his side not letting him go away. He needed some rest after all.