War Day 2: Bullseye

Snipe's POV:

A/N: this happens at the same time as the last chapter.

It was the second day of the war game and I felt hyper. Thanks to our leader Midoriya I had a pair of brand new guns and I loved them. They were the best that he could give me and I found it very nice of him to even consider and let the support course make us some new weapons.

We were currently in our hideout all together. Midoriya out leader wanted to talk to us but I couldn't help it and express my gratitude towards these beauties!

Me: I love this Power Loader!

Power Loader: Those were all done according Izuku's blueprints. All we had do to do was follow them and make some adjustments here and there. But let me tell you his blueprints are top notch!

Me: I can see that!

Mei: These babies are one of the best things I was ever able to work on.

Power Loader: Right? Those and every other weapon we made for this game are high quality.

Mei: We need Izuku in the support course.

Power Loader: I agree with you.

Nezu: That will not be possible. He is a part of the hero course and he will be my future personal student.

Power Loader: Why? Just give me an hour or two with him and I am happy.

Nezu: That is more realistic.

Eraserhead: No.

Power Loader: Ah man, why not? You just want to have him all for yourself!

Mic: 100% true. Sho just give him an hour each week and he will be happy.

Eraserhead: But Zashi, just think about all the weapons he will 100% build. He could end the world.

Nezu: I am sure he can do that right now if he wanted to do it.

Izuku: Not wrong there.

Eraserhead: See.

Midnight: I am sure that was just a joke.

Izuku: haha .... ahm sure....

Nezu: Nope.

Izuku: Well anyways I wanted to talk about our next preys and who will be in charge of them.

Nezu: ahh this will be fun.

Izuku: I told Bakugo that since he helped me in getting rid of All Might that I would not attack him for today so class 1A is to be left alone for today.

Midnight: Oh my god. SHO! You are pouting!

Eraserhead: I am not.

Mic: Yes you are!

Midnight: Wait did you wanted to make your students suffer even more?

Erasherhead: Maybe.

Mic: SHO!

Eraserhead: Okay yes I wanted to do just that.

Izuku: Well that has to wait for now.

Eraserhead: I understand.

Nezu: If class 1A is off limit then that means our main target for today will be class 1B.

Izuku: Exactly and I want to split everyone apart and if possible get the whole class out of the game by the end of the day.

Cementoss: Hmmm....

Izuku: Mei, give us a visual of them.

Mei: Oki doki!