War Day 3: Here we come!

Hawks: Up ahead is a group of 4 people.

Final!

This was getting boring!

What are the heroes even thinking?

Are they making a trap for us or are they just dumbly hiding?

I would go for the first option.

Shit. If they are planning something, then we should better find them soon.

Me: Lead the way!

Why are they even there?

Oh well I won't complain.

Just don't mind me taking the opportunity!

Me, Hawks and Mic were currently on a hunt for class 1B students. We were already half an hour outside and didn't ground any sightings not even a single clue of where they could be hiding, that is at least until now.

I let Hawks be up in the air and lead the way. The moment we could see the people, I decided it would be best to split up. It was after all not such a bad plan.

Me: Go left and try to cut their way.

There was only one person that I could have directed the command since Hawks was up in the air and leading us towards the group of people.

Mic: Got it!

I watched him turn the next corner while I was running straight. The group of people just ran and then suddenly stopped right in front of us. There was still a good distance between us. However, I could still tell who was in the group. The person's right there in front of us were no other than Bondo, Yanagi, Rin and Komori.

I would have loved to use my quirk on them and use the scythe that was currently on my back too. However, something felt off. It didn't make much sense to me for a group of heroes to run and suddenly stop besides it being a trap.

A trap!

Shit!

I just send Mic into a trap!

Me: HAWKS! BACK OFF!!!

While I screamed that at him, I came to a halt and turned around. We needed to go back and Help Mic.

I am so stupid!

Why didn't I see that before?

A group of 4 people standing in the middle of the road and chatting without worries...

That's not the least bit suspicious!

I am really a DEKU!

DAMN IT!

I was so blinded by my rage!

I wanted to get them out no matter what after what they did to my team!

Shit!

Relax Izu, you can do it!

Just focus again and think about the here and now!

Don't let your emotion get in the way of thinking.

Hmmm

I might let them run free the moment I get to fight them!

My little friend on my shoulder is waiting to taste their blood.

I am sure even the grim reaper will be jealous of my skills with it!