After Match

3rd POV:

The next day they were all called towards the school assembly hall. Pro heroes, students and UA staff were there in the room. For the students it was the start of a 5-day war they would never forget, for Izuku it was a the start of finally letting go of the rules of his past. He now had a quirk after all. Not only that but he also had a family that loved him and a new island full of animals that supported him. His quirk was also rooting for him. All in all, it was the point of life for him that would turn his bad life and luck.

Everyone was already gathered in the school assembly hall besides Izuku. He was running late because of Recovery Girl and Aizawa. Both of them wanted to make sure that he was okay and not pushing himself too much since he was the one working the most.

Recovery was so nice and healed Izuku's wound as well as the broken rib of the tiger as soon as they arrived at UA. Tiny immediately went to a corner after that and began sleeping there soundly as for Izuku he wasn't even tired after getting healed and so Recovery Girl have him some sleeping pills and only told him they were vitamins because she knew he wouldn't take them other ways.

After these 4 people, Aizawa, Recovery Girl, Tiny and Izuku went into the room, they immediately went to their place. The UA staff teacher and healer went to the other staff members as for Izuku and Tiny, they both went to class 1A. Bakugo was a lot quieter as of recently too.

Nezu: Now that everyone is finally here, I believe we can start.

Aizawa: First up. We thought about it and came to the realization that your teamwork was great even though there is still a lot of free space for improvement.

Nezu: Now then Class 1A fist. Anyone has some feedback for them?

Bakugo: I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

Nezu: Please be more precise.

Bakugo: I FUCKING TOLD THEM TO BE WARRY ABOUT DEKU! HE IS NOT ONE TO TAKE LIGHTLY!

Nezu: I think that much everyone has learned in more than one way. Now then anything else?

Mic: The traps you designed for us were not that bad but not everyone would fall for that like I did. I need to say that I acted really stupidly and I will never do this again.

Aizawa: I hope so.

Mic: Urg, I get it Sho! I made a grave mistake!

Midnight: Also you guys experienced a lot of luck. Things quickly can change to the worse as you have seen.

Recovery Girl: Okay to cut this short, you guys need more training and you also should make a solid plan that is not based on luck. I hope Midoriya getting everyone out in one day was a lesson for you! Villains don't abbey by the rules as we saw.

Nezu: Next, Class 1A!

Hawks: Seriously Dandelion, never aggravate someone! You never know how this will turn out. Like me changing to the villain's side.

Snipe: I still give Class 1A more plus points. Their plans were more solid. They came up with defensive tackticks as well as traps that would help them survive. Very clever.

Aizawa: I can only say that my class was pretty organized and at least my class had someone that wasn't underestimating their opponent to the fullest.

Vlad King: But they were also eliminated in the range of one day, no?

Nezu: True that but no one could have foreseen what would happen at that island. Not even in my wildest imagine did I know that Midoriya would gain the trust of these animals and use them as an asset.

Aizawa: That reminds me, the island is now under school's property, more precise under my control. We are allowed to use the island for further training sessions and we will.

Mic: SHO!

Aizawa: WHAT?

Mic: You only want to see you big cats beating your classes ass!

Aizawa: Am I that obvious?

Midnight: Yes.

Aizawa: Well anyways it will be a good learning experience for you.

Nezu: Now then moving on to the villain's team.

Gran Torino: I say heads up, best organized villain team I have ever seen. Not even a pro would have stand a chance against them.

Nezu: That was plain obvious since Midoriya took out the number 1 and 2 in matter of an hour.

Mirko: You never said that we would need to fight too!

Nezu: That was not the plan to begin with. Midoriya there came up with the idea in order to get his team out of the pitch and succeed the whole game with his complete team.

Vlad King: Wait a moment, I am also a part of the team.

Nezu: Maybe but not a complete part. You are exchangeable.

Midnight: That was harsh.

Nezu: Anyways I will be distributing a folder filled with all your errors and mistakes.

Just like that Ectoplasm began to give every student except Midoriya a thick ass folder. The fact that class 1A's folder was thicker than the once from class 1B was already telling them all they needed to know.

After that gathering, the students got a week off and a couple of the students were send to Hound Dog including Midoriya in order to check if he would fall back to the old ways of being a quirkless person. To their surprise the session with Hound Dog quickly changed to a session with Midoriya where Hound Dog began telling him his problems.

The island was dubbed Neko island by Aizawa but it's real name that Nezu came up was Frostbite island. The name was given to it thanks to Tiny and his quirk. Izuku and Aizawa were in charge of tending to the animals there and they were to visit the island once a week and stay over the weekend every second week.

Moreover, Tiny was allowed to stay with Izuku and Kotestu was now the new cat in the Aizawa-Yamada house hold while Tiny was on UA's ground where Izuku would meet him every day. It took some getting used to it for Tiny because he wanted to be with Izuku 24/7 but accepted defeat and ordered Scarecrow to protect Izuku while he was not there.

While the pack of birds was on the island, the leader Scarecrow decided to follow Izuku like Tiny and he was allowed to live in the same household since everyone was afraid of what Tiny would do otherwise.

All in all, Izuku got himself in the end a family and a bond between his father and his animals that he never thought he would get to begin with.

Izuku swore himself to live up to his own expectations and not limit himself anymore. Thanks to that he quickly began to get a better grip over his quirk and also gained access to the quirks core meeting all his followers and supporters.

A/N: I hope you liked the story and thank you for reading 'I am USAGI'. 

P.s.: This won't be my last civil war book I make.