...disapointment...

The next day I woke up and immediately tended my wounds. I also completely forgot that I did that to myself it was as if nothing had happened as if the voices never where there.

I can't believe I got suspended from UA only because I threw a thick ass English dictionary at a teacher. He could have dodged that too!

Okay maybe not since I used OFA but still!

Now I was at home not even able to go to work since thanks to Nezu no one dared to even take a UA student in as a worker. How he knew where I worked I don't know. But thanks to that I now had no income and no money at all!

I was not sure if he knew that my mother died since I never made it public and I was also the one that paid for the funeral unofficially! As for now, she is still living on papers but in real live not so lively anymore.

Not knowing what to do with all the time I got, I picked up my quirk training again. So as promised I began showing up to the training lessons with All Might every day the whole week and he didn't even knew what I did for being suspended.

On the last day he asked me what I did and I told him the story. He was furious at me! Scream how stupid it was and yada yada yada. To be honest I didn't care at all! It felt good and I was not regretting it!

After that he didn't want to talk to me anymore saying something on the line that I needed to think about what I did but I couldn't understand that at all. I mean it was fault to begin with!

Words can't hurt! News flash they can a book filled with them hurts not even as much as they do!

I could also have make him cry and mentally hurt him but I am not such a bad person. I would never do something like this to a teacher I liked. Beside it was not something Recovery Girl couldn't fix at all! Better go to Recovery Girl instead of Hound Dog. But I guess I chose the wrong choice! Hound Dog would have been better!

Nah, Aizawa would have made my life a living hell if I did that speaking of which, today is my first day after the suspension and my first class was with All Might and then I had Aizawa.

Well I can't wait for all the drama that is about to happen!

.

.

.

Worst Day ever!

And the worst part is that it's not even over!

Apparently I messed up in the hero course with All Might and endangered everyone because I still don't get enough sleep and a specific bitch needed to steal my water bottle and empty the inside of it.

Like why Dandelion, Why?

It's already some moths that I got used to working nearly every day that I don't even feel tired at all. Naturally, I make some mistakes but some was a good joke this time. I was stupid and careless well that's what he says. Oh and let's not forget the disappointment fact.

How should I know that Bakubitch was about to pull his gauntlets on me again! I mean I was using my quirk and my wits to the fullest and he resorted to the only thing that could have stopped me and also bring down that good damn building we were in ground beta.

Am I responsible for his decision?

NO!

But everyone thinks that way!

Was this the reason they said I was a disappointment?

Nah!

After that I got angry because All Might screamed at me and told me I got anger Issues!