War Day 3: Loud ass cockatoo!

Mic POV:

After Izuku showed us his new pet, I was so sure that my heart would give out the moment I saw that giant tiger. I was still wondering how he got that tiger. Not only that but Sho also took a liking to it and seeing as Izuku was happily showing us the tiger and hugging him in front of us, there surely couldn't be anything wrong in having him as a pet. He looked like he knew how to behave too. However, he was still one huge cat and we already had enough. So for now he could have him and we will talk about this later.

Everything went extremely fast and before I knew it Izuku was already telling us what to do and for once, Sho was to go and torture his class in any kind of way and I was sure that he would do it too.

Me, Izuku and Hawks were currently going after class 1B that was until I realized that Nezu was not here.

Me: Hold up! We have lost Nezu.

Izuku: No, he is with Aizawa.

Me: Huh since when?

Izuku: Since I told him. Did you listen to what I told you guys?

Me: Too be honest, I was still to shocked about the tiger.

Izuku: You mean Tiny? Why?

Hawks: Ahm, is that kid for real?

Me: That kid is my son.

Hawks: Okay but is he serious?

Izuku: Dead serious! I can't see your problem.

Hawks: Should I tell him?

Me: Ah no.

Izuku: Tell me what?

Hawks: A tiger is not a cat anyone especially not a kid should have as a pet.

Izuku: Too bad Aizawa already said yes.

Me: And I will need to talk with him about this later.

Izuku: Oh come on, pretty please!!! I swear he won't do a thing. I will even talk with Nezu about him.

Me: *sigh* why do I feel like I now know what Sho always meant with problem child...

Izuku: That's because I am one and I try to live up to the name to the fullest.

Hawks: Hahahaha I like you kid.

Me: So what are we doing here again?

Izuku: trying to find out where class 1B is.

Hawks: I already checked if I can see them from above but no. They know that I am with you.

Izuku: No surprise here. The observes told them that after you changed to our side.

After that little talk we began walking down an empty alley and couldn't hear a single thing, until Hawks told us that he found one of class 1B member running away from us very close. Needless to say that we immediately split up and began chasing the hero. Hawks was flying from above while Izuku and I were running.

Izuku: Go left and try to cut their way.

Me: On it.

He didn't need to tell me that twice and so I went to the left and was currently running in a parallel street towards Izuku. The abandoned and destroyed building were tall in this part and I could barely see Hawks.

After 5 minute of running alone in the street, something began to feel off. I tried to touch the headphones I had and activate the communication between us villains but to no away.

Me: Seriously? Now you decide to break?!

There was no use in trying. My headphones were broken completely. So I did the next logic thing and began to call out for him. I remembered him saying once if something happened we should be calling each other by our villain name. I still found his villain name very cute and that's why I remembered his name very easily. If not for that I would for sure forgotten the name and call him by his true name.