Preparation Day 3: Weapons!

Power Loader: Have a look at these weapons! They look sharp but they are not. All they will do is make a red mark on your opponent's body. Everyone also will have to wear these bracelets.

 Everyone also will have to wear these bracelets

Me: So what are they doing?

Power Loader: You see the blue stone?

Me: Yeah...

Mei: Actually, it's not a stone at all.

Me: Huh?

Power Loader: It is a compartment for the refined version of Midnights quirk.

Me: So does that mean, if I get someone out, they will drop down on the floor asleep?

Power Loader: Exactly. Someone of the observation team will come and get the person to the other observation room where all the dead players will stay.

Me: Okay but how does that work? Will someone press a button and activate it or does it have some kind of sensors that are reading the redness of the wounds I leave?

Power Loader: Recovery Girl is in the observation room, she will hit a button that will activate them.

Me: I see.

Mei: Oh Izu, you need to see these! They are soo beautiful!

Me: The guns...

Mei: Not any gun. I loved your design and your idea but we both needed to go even further while we made this one in specific.

Me: Okay what does that mean?

My original design allowed me to have a paralyze bullet gun. However, the paralysation only should last for about 5 minutes.

Power Loader: Here have a look at this.

Mei: Once the bullet hits their opponents skin it will take effect

Mei: Once the bullet hits their opponents skin it will take effect. The liquid inside the bullet is a weak poison that would paralyze my opponent completely until they receive the antidote or meet Recovery Girl. They also won't be able to use their quirks while being paralyzed.

Me: WOW!

This was indeed an extreme improvement.

Power Loader: These are your normal guns and also some improved guns for Snipe. This time we did not change anything. The blue print was amazing.