War Day 1: Welcome to the Island

It was early in the morning. Me and my team were ready for the chaos that we were about to bring.

Nezu wanted us to be at the rooftop of UA at 6 a.m. sharp. I was still wondering what we were doing on the rooftop when all of the sudden a helicopter could be heard.

Is this for us?

Why do we need a helicopter?

Isn't the war gonna be in the town that was built for the entrance exam or some other place around the school?

Me: Is it for us?

Nezu: Yes it is!

Me: ... Where are we going?

Aizawa: Sometimes it is best to not question thing at all.

Me: So you have no idea, have you?

Mic: Not a single one Izu.

The helicopter landed in front of us and we went into it.

Me: Quick question. How long do we have until the hero side appears on the war sight?

Nezu: 2 hours exactly.

Me: Good to know that.

I was close to the window and I was looking outside of it the whole time.

How do I get rid of All Might?

He is on my team so I am not allowed to get him out myself.

I will need to lay a trap for him so that the hero team will have an ease to get him out.

Katchan surely has warned his team to be cautious because I was on the villains side but I can't say the same for class 1B all they did the whole past 3 days were chill. They didn't' even trained at all.

Hmmm who should I let to beat the living crap out of All Might?

Maybe Bakugo?!

He is good in beating the piece of shit out of everyone.

Hmm but on the other hand, why not let someone else beat him. How about I let Mineta do it. He will be so pissed being beaten by that grape juice.

This sure will be a lot of fun.

Me: Nezu, who is on the observer team?

It was not against the rule to ask about the observer team. On top of that I might get the chance to get someone on my side from the observers. There was no rule against it. If I decide to do that then I would be moving in a gray zone.

Nezu: How about we make this a game?

Me: Huh?

Nezu: Why not try and guess who I choose to be on the observer team and for every one you get right, I will tell you about our final destination.

Me: Okay.

Mic: Ohh I am curious on who is on the observer team too.

Me: I know for sure that the rest of the UA staff will be on the observer team. This makes 4: Recovery Girl, Ectoplasm, Thirteen and Hound Dog.

Nezu: What a good start. We are currently heading towards and abandoned island.

Vlad King: Please don'T tell me you are talking about THE ISLAND?!

Mei: What island?

Power Loader: I really hope it is not that island.

Mei: What's wrong with the island?