War Day 4: CAT Isalnd for a CAT lover!

Aizawa's POV:

I was on the back of a fucking fire cheetah running towards our next target. For me this was a wish come true. This was an island full of different type of cats and I could touch them, ride on them and cuddle them all I want!

I was sure to thank Izuku and spoil him later for this. It was after all thanks to him that I was able to enjoy myself quite well.

The cheetah I was on had a fire quirk but I found out that the cheetah could actually control the fire to be even room temperature and this was how I was even able to be on its back. Not only that but Blaze was also very big for a normal cheetah. He was still double if not even tripper the size of a normal cheetah.

As I was on its back and felling its fire covered fur, I was completely lost into my own world as I was thinking on how fluffy his fur was.

Blaze: ROAR!

It was his roar that brought me back to reality and I looked in front of us to see Asui running away.

Blaze was fast and he began speeding up and running in a circle around her after leading her to a plaza like place. Once we were out in the opening, Kotetsu teleported me off the back of the cheetah while he was sprinting towards Asui and I could tell that he was also increasing his temperature as his flames went from red to a light blue.

He was circling around Asui and Kotetsu teleported us into the ring of fire while Blaze was making sure to keep up the fire ring he created.

Asui: Aizawa-sensei *ribbit*

Before I was able to even answer, Blaze jumped from behind me, above me and then landed in front of me.

Blaze: ROAR!

He then pounces at Asui, pinning her down and burning her at the places his paws touched her skin. He then fletched his teethes in front of her growling too.

Asui:...

I watched my student just go limp.

Me: Blaze, get away from her!

I went towards my student and saw that she was out cold.

Me: *Sigh* They are all too weak. I will need to train them to not get so frightened in the future. I might bring them back to this island too.

Blaze: ROAR!

Me: You would like that wouldn't you.

Blaze: ROAR!

Kotetsu: MEW!

Me: Both of you like that huh. Let's see if I can get Nezus okay for this. As for me and Izuku we will be one hundred percent, no, one thousand percent coming back.

The moment I said that I watched Blaze walk over to me and in front of me, he then began to bow, turn around and running off.

Me: This again. Which cat will I get next?

???: ROAR!

I looked to my side and saw a black misty lion.

Me: BEST ISLAND EVER!