War Day 4: Welcome Dadzawa!

I don't know why but last night Tiny didn't wanted to be away from me. The moment Hawks left he came up to me and guided me to an abandoned building and then made sure that I would not leave the building but instead rest.

Don't get me wrong. I did think it was cute of him and even appreciated but I also had planned to scare class 1A and find Aizawa who was now for sure on the island too.

This was one good night sleep!

I was laying close and half on the tiger. He felt cool to the touch but not as cool as I thought at first. The air around him was a little chill but I soon realized that he could change the temperature around him as he pleases and that he was considerable about me.

His fur was really soft and it didn't take me long to sleep close to him for the whole night. It was early the morning when I finally woke up. I could see that Tiny was already up and just laying there in order not to wake me up.

SHIT!

Aizawa!

I was supposed to meet Hawks and him after what I did last night.

Still not wanting to be rude, I slowly stood up. The tiger soon followed me and stood beside me.

Me: Good morning Tiny!

Tiny: Roar.

He looked calm and I could tell that he wanted to say something. Only thing was that I would not be able to understand him no matter what but I also didn't need to. I loved him. I knew that much and I knew that my pet was the best in the world.

I saw him glance over to the door a couple of times. This was a little bit suspicious for me. There was clearly something he wanted to tell me and I had my assumptions that he meant my dadzawa.

Me: Do you know where Aizawa is?

Aizawa: Morning Problem child.

The moment I heard his voice, I immediately turned towards the door. Without any warning Aizawa went into the room I was in with my tiger.

Huh?

Since when were you there?

How did you even find me?

What?

Wait!!

My eyes moved from Aizawa to Tiny and he nodded back to me.

Me: So you really are the one behind this.

Aizawa: It was this fella to be precise.

I looked back at Aizawa and saw that a cat. It began walking from behind him towards me and Tiny and only stopped 2 meters in front of us.

 It began walking from behind him towards me and Tiny and only stopped 2 meters in front of us

Tiny: ROAR!

The cat immediately looked from Tiny towards me and then bowed which made me freak out a little bit since I didn't know what was happening.