War Day 3: Just Why?

Aizawa's POV:

Once Izuku told us what to do we split up an everyone began heading to the direction he told us to go. Or that was at least what I thought.

To be quite frank I was an underground hero and not any underground hero. I was the best in doing my job. So sneaking up on my class was no problem for me. It was even easier than I thought and it was not even night. I was out in brought daylight.

That lead me to the question on how they got the others out of the game. Was this sheer luck or was this more than that?

My goal was my own class and since it was still very early there was only one place I would find them. The hero headquarters we knew they took base on. So without even thinking twice I went to the building and somehow managed to get to the roof tops building. That was the moment I knew I was not alone.

Nezu: I doubt they will be still in there.

Me: What the fuck?

Since when was he in there?

Better question how did he get there?

I was out running and sneaking towards the building always being aware of my surrounding that I haven't even realize that Nezu was hiding in my own scarf. These was one of the moments that I face palmed myself hard. I couldn't believe how stupid this situation was.

Me: Since when?

Nezu: Oh the moment we got into our base.

Me: Just Why?

Nezu: It's cozy.

Me: You have your own task. What about that?

Nezu: Oh Izu knew that I was with you.

Me: *Sight* That explains your task.

Nezu: Hmh.

My task was to go in and eliminate my own class to my heart's content and Nezu's was to find out where everyone in class 1A was.

Nezu: Back to the topic. I doubt that they will be in there. If I were them I would change my base every day knowing that I would go up against someone with some brain cells.

Me: Do they even know that you are in our team.

Nezu: They know that All Might and Vlad King are. So chances are high they know I am too.

Me: Okay.

Nezu: I will go in and see if they are there and get you right after.

Me: I am fine charging in by myself. There is no way that they stand a chance against us. We are pro's after all.

Nezu: And a pro doesn't forget his weapon, does he?

Me: Shit!

I really forgot the weapon Izu let Power Loader make for me. Now all I had was my scarf and Nezu on my shoulder.

Nezu: Thought so. Now if we stick to my plan everything will be fine.

Me: Your plan huh?

Nezu: Why yes.

Me: Are you sure it's not Izukus?

Nezu: It is and it also is one of mine.

Me: I am not gonna deal with that shit now. We still have a time advantage. They probably are sleeping now.

Nezu: How well do you know your class?

Me: Nezu, I teach them hell.

Nezu: Good point.