War Day 3: Horror and Pain!

Once we arrived at the third floor, I went and began to look into each room but after checking a couple of them, I could hear some laugher.

Hah, how stupid can they be?

I began walking towards the door and only topped a couple of meters in front of it before throwing Shoda against it, smashing the door open and jumping inside with my scythe in my hand.

Me: What's up bitches?!

Komori: Midoriya?

Yanagi: Is thar-?

Rin: What have you done?

I couldn't care less about what they would do and so I walked into the room twirling my scythe in my hands and showing off with it while also smiling like a maniac.

Me: Oh nothing really.

Their eyes began to wander towards my bloody scythe.

Rin: MIDORIYA?!

Me: Ahm, no, you are wrong! I am Usagi!

That was my clue to attack them. Without even a warning Hawks feathers pined them all towards the next wall and I went towards them with my scythe. Some of them managed to get out of the feather grip. All they needed to do was rip of their costume a little bit nothing more and nothing less. Hawks was still not harming them whereas I was fully intended to go for it.

They began all scattering and the moment they did that I went after Shoda. There were only two option they could do. 1) ignoring a comrade and 2) go there and fight me in order to get some time to escape. Knowing that they would go for door number 2) I readied my scythe and threw it at the third person. My guess was that only two people would go to so save Shoda while one was getting help. Once I pinned the person to the wall with my scythe piercing through their shoulder. Hawks went towards the other person and began dealing with Komori.

Hawks: And where do you think you are going chicken?

I left him with Komori alone and focused on the fight before me. The formation they took was pretty easy. One was behind with Shoda trying to get him to wake up and get out while the other was fighting me.

Rin was my first opponent.

Me: You know you can't harm me.

He began sprinting at me with his arm covered in scales.

Rin: Oh really? Let's see about that!

It was rather simply to doge that and every other try of getting me. I began counting his attacks and after exactly 13 tries, I decided it was my turn now.

Me: I am sorry but you have exited all you try! It's my turn now.

While I said that I caught his fist in midair and looked at him. I tried to muster all the blood lust I had and smiled at him revealing my teeth. Next I punched direct into his face without even using my quirk. His nose immediately began bleeding because of it.

Me: Aww look I broke your nose. Let's see what else I can break.

I then began to crack my knuckles in order to freak him out even more. It worked and Rin began backing away holding his nose and looking at me with wide eyes.

Me: Shall we start?

He began shaking his head.

Me: Okay then get ready here I go!

Without further redo, I ran at him and sidestepping to get behind him and kick Yanagi to her side getting her away from Shoda and send her flying towards Komori.