Hero Side Preparation Day 2

Todoroki's POV:

Yesterday Bakugo made sure that every single one of trained and it was one hell of a training. It was even worse than Aizawa's or the flaming trashcan that was following me.

I never thought I will agree with that Dandelion in my entire life!

Never ever did I think about that.

He, however, had a point. I knew Izuku and he was the cheery person that would always smile but I could see the change in his eyes. He looked more tired as of recently and his bright shining emerald eyes were now completely dull. Something was wrong with him. In addition, after they announced the game, he was so happy and even screamed a yeah. He looked so alive. Who would have thought that he actually wanted to be the villain?

Then there was his notebook. I saw him write so many things in it and since I was curious, I asked him what the notebook was for. He told me that he loved quirks and that he loved writing them down. It fascinated him. Then we began talking about my quirk and he wrote down every single detail.

If my assumption were right, then that meant that he also had information about every single one of the others in it.

We were currently in the dorms and were making some strategies.

Bakugo: If that damn Deku was living here we should could have stolen his notebook.

Mineta: Why? It's a god damn notebook?

Me: He writes every information about a person's quirk in it.

Mina: Then why are we not taking it?

Denki: Yeah, why? He should be around the school somewhere.

Bakugo: You wanna fucking die?!

Krisishima: Oh come on Bakubro! Don't threaten them.

Bakugo: Who fucking said I was threatening them?

Me: You just ask them if they want to die? If that is not a threat then what.

Bakugo: If you are fucking tired of live then go ahead and steal it from him.

Ohhh...

That was what he meant...

Is he so protective about his notebook?

Me: Then why not spy on him? We might as well find out who is in his team.

Uraraka: That is such a good idea Shoto.

Iida: Quiete a good one, I must say.

Bakugo: You just signed up for this job voluntarily.

Me: Fine by me.

Uraraka: I will help me.

Iida: Me too.

Bakugo: Well then you guys go and see what you can find out about them and the rest of you fucking extras are with me. We need to come up with a plan on taking him down. Anyone has some fucking ideas how to take him down while he uses his stupid quirk? More importantly does anyone know how to fight without their quirk?

I watched them all shake their heads while me, Uraraka and Iida exited the dorms.

Me: Where do you think he is?

Uraraka: Maybe in one of the gyms training?

Iida: Or Recovery Girls office.

Uraraka: Oh he might also be by the girl from the Support course.