Hero Side Preparation Day 3

Bakugo's POV:

It was the last fucking day and we still didn't had any leads towards Izukus plan or his teammates and it freaking bothered me.

Yesterday I made sure that all the extras in my team were all prepared and knew to team up with each other no matter who even that fucking grape juice. I discussed so many different strategies with them just in case that Izuku was indeed not alone. Something told me that this whole situation we were in was just wrong and something was going on. I knew for sure that he already had a plan how to get rid of us all.

Then there was the question on where the game will be held. It might be in one of the gyms or maybe even in the city where the entrance exam was held. My instincts told me that it would be the same city. Nothing else was built on UA grounds and it made sense after all.

Today was quite special, I wanted to see for myself if I could get some information out of Nezu himself.

One way or another, I will get that damn rat to speak!

After us destroying a couple of Izukus drones, I was sure that the rat was helping him. There was no way that that damn Deku could build one on his own. On top of that, he had a support course friend.

I was currently in our dorms with the others and going through every plan, we made yesterday until I got an idea.

Me: Oi, pinky, Pikachu!

Pikachu: What's up, Bakugo?

Me: I want you to go to the support course and find that girl Izuku would normally talk about.

Floaty: You mean Mei?

Me: Exactly that damn extra!

Pinky: Why?

Me: From who do you think he has all these fucking drones from?

Iida: They looked very well made. It makes sense that a support course student made them.

Me: Exactly.

Shittyhair: So you want them to go and find out who it was? That's brilliant bro!

Me: No, Shittyhair! I want them to find out what else they made for Deku.

IcyHot: Hmm, I don't think they will tell them.

Me: I don't care! Do whatever you must in order to find out!

Pikachu: Gotcha!

With that both of them left the room.

Me: IcyHot, do you know how to fight quirkless?

IcyHot: A little bit, why?

Me: Train them all you know. If worse comes to worse, they will need it.

Grape fuck: You are skipping training? That's not fair!

Me: No, you dumb fuck! I am going to the rat Satan!

Iida: Bakugo mind your language!

Me: You can't fucking tell me that I am wrong! He is doing this whole stupid fucked up mind game only for his own personal entertainment.

IcyHot: Probably.

Iida: He is the principal and we need as UA students need to pay him respect.

Me: Whatever.

With that, I left the room and went straight to Nezu's office but not without any stops in between. In order to get to the office, I would need to pass the Gen Ed and the Support course. This meant that I would see Pinky and Pikachu. However as I was about to pass them I saw Snipe talking to them.