War Day 3: I said dibs!

It was the next day and I would have stayed the whole night up if not for Aizawa taking me and putting me into his Sleeping bag.

I do not need sleep right now!

I had enough sleep all past couple of days!

What I need to do know is figure out why everything went wrong so far and why life/god/mother nature/or any person that is watching above me hate me that much to even not let me get rid of both classes very easy.

Like my plans were rock solid and they were even made in agreement with Nezu. They were brilliant if not for the fact that class 1A and 1B for the first time in their life began thinking for themselves and actually working together as a team.

Even though I was in a sleeping bag I haven't slept a single minute the whole night. Instead I waited for everyone to be fast asleep and then I came out of the sleeping bag and went to the table and also got myself some sugar water. Naturally since we had Aizawa we also had some Coffee in our lair and since we had Nezu also tea.

As for me I didn't need that stuff I was more the sugar type anyways. So I got myself hot water and sugar. With a cup of sugar water, I sat there on the table and began thinking what we should do next. Since we lost all visual, things would look different from now on. Power Loader and Mei also couldn't hack into the observer's drone. Power Loader was apologizing and admiring his own work over and over again. He was the one designing them and programmed them but made them in a way that no one could hack them. I would have loved to try it out myself but I had more pressing things to do.

As I was thinking about what we can do next and take a couple of notes I could hear the others wake up.

Mic: Ah good morning, Izu.

Aizawa: Morning kitten.

Nezu: Good morning Izuku. Working as I see.

Me: Yes. I tried to come up with a plan and also on our next targets.

Aizawa came over to the desk and looked at all the paper covering the entire desk and then took away my cup.

Me: HEY!

Aizawa: Is that sugar water?

Me: No?

He smelled at the cup and then took a sip out of it.

Me: That was mine! Get yourself your own drug!

Aizawa: Izuku, what did we say about sugar water?

Me: I don't know. I don't care. Now give me that back!

I was about to grab the cup out of his hand if not for Mic hugging me from behind and holding me in place.

Aizawa: Nope, no more sugar for you!

I saw how he threw my cup of sugar water away and couldn't help but wanting to throw his own cup of freshly made coffee away. Once I managed to get out of the hug from behind me I quickly got Aizawas coffee cup and threw that away in the same manner he did to my sweet sugar water.

Me: Then no coffee for you!

Aizawa: *sigh* problem child?!!!

Hawks: Hey what's up with all the ruckus?

Nezu: These is such an impressive work. How long were you working on that?

Me: A couple of hours.

Aizawa: Kid?

Me: Yes?

Aizawa: How long?

Me: Probably since you all were fast asleep.