Observers

Nezu's POV:

It took me three days to convince * cough * blackmail * cough * all the people in participating in this exercise.

First, there was Mirko.

I researched soo much about her. She was sad and very hyperactive and curious while she was young. Meaning she tried out a lot of things from drugs to jumping of a roof. She was very depressed and a couple of years ago people were against mutant type of quirks that were animalistic. She was seriously bullied at school and also got slightly in trouble with the law. One lead to another and she tried some drugs out to feel happy and since that never helps and her depression got to her, she tried committing while jumping off a roof. An old teacher of UA found her and saved her in the last seconds. Since she was now a hero, I knew that she never wanted anyone to remind her of the past so it was pretty easy to get her to agree in participating.

Next, Sire Nighteye.

It was pretty easy to get him in. All I needed to say was that All Might would be beaten by some kids. Naturally he told me that this would never happen since he was the symbol of peace. I told him Izuku would surely be the one to eliminate him in some kind of way and he told me that this would be the perfect opportunity to show All Might how wrong his choice was in choosing Izuku as his next successor. Well I need to say that he will be quite shocked at the end of this game. That I am quite sure.

Gran Torino.

He was one of the old teachers here and all it took for him to participate was to tell him that Izuku was in the villain's team and the leader of it. He was immediately in and wanted to see All Might fall so badly. He also told me that he wanted to show All Might how little he knew about Izuku. He surprised me when he said that. As far as I know he never met the boy in person, to begin with all he knew was that Izuku was once quirkless and that is it. Needless to say I was curious and asked him what he meant and his answer surprised me again. If Izuku managed to live through every day until now than he was for sure smart and had wits. For a quirkless kid to survive so long he was seriously impressed. For the first time in my life, I felt dumb the moment I heard his answer.

Hawks.

Let's be honest. The fastest hero on earth gets really fast bored and the moment he heard about my game and that I wanted him to be an observer he immediately asked me if he could participate instead. Well for now he is an observer. I don't know for how long but he is one. I also gave him permission to join one of the sides if it gets to bored but I was sure it wouldn't with Izuku on the villains side.

Endeavor.

Endeavor was here because of his son. He wanted to see his own son beat the crap out of All Might and succeed in it. Even then, he had no other choice. I had soo much evidence of him abusing his family and also there was also all that evidence that he tried to brush off. He had the highest rate of collateral damages. I had enough dirt on him to end his hero carrier once and for all.

The wild wild Pussycats.

Since Aizawa and Vlad King visit them nearly on a yearly basis because of some training camp, I figured that they might be interested to see Aizawa and Vlad King participate in one exam.

Will they be running for their dear life?

Probably!

Will there be chaos?

Definitely!

Why?

Because you had me, Izuku and Mei in one team!

Power Loader will love it!

They are mostly here because they want to see Aiazwa get beaten by his own class because he was the one that would always put his class through one hell of a training. To be honest I would love to see him running away from his class too.

Then there was the rest of my staff.

Of course we had Ectoplasm that was in charge of bringing the 'killed' participants out of the game as they are disqualified.

Recovery Girl for healing everyone that is disqualified and also she was the one that would hit the button that would activate the bracelets.

Thirteen was also there if there are any students that would need rescuing which was probably the case since it was students vs teachers plus Izuku.

And then there was Hound Dog.

He was there in order to let's just say know how much work he has after the game.

A/N: A big thank you to myusernameisamood for making these pictures for me!