War Day 4: Easy game, right?!

I told Aiazwa to go hide while I was standing with one foot on an unconscious Hagakure. She also had the blood of Jiro on her. My caterpillar of a dad's hiding place was rather simple. He went in the same storage room back in. His new cat followed his every step. Once I heard the door close with a very small click, I decided to get dramatic.

Me: HEROES OF YESTERDAY! TODAY WILL BE YOUR END! COME DOWN AND FACE ME! FOR I AM USAGI, THE KILLER RABBIT!

After that I began counting down how long it would take the heroes to come in. Not to mentions that they all took more than 42 seconds and I could have killed the invisible girl below me but all I did was put my scythe's blade around her neck.

Once I heard some footsteps I began to quickly think if they would be stupid enough to get everyone of the reminding 6 people down here. I hoped that they would and to my luck 6 people basically run into the room and only stopped once they saw me.

Aoyama: Not very elegant mon ami.

Kouda: Midoriya please put the weapon down.

Satou: We can talk this over can't we?

Ojiro: Is that thing even allowed?

Sero: LOOK AT IIDA AND JIROU!

Yaoyorozu: Did you do this all by yourself, Midoriya?

Me: First of I am Usagi! Second, Yes, Yes I did! Do you like me redecorating your heroes headquarters? I think red is a very pretty color.

Aoyama: Are you okay, Midoriya-kun?

Me: U-SA-GI! I told you already, I am Usgai!

Yaoyorozu: Okay Usagi. Please put your weapons down.

Me: And what if I don't want to?

Yaoyorozu: Then we have no choice as to use drastic measurements.

Me: and giving up on a life? That is not very hero like at all!

I then used my scythe and made a bloody mark on her throat before walking in front of the others. Thanks to the mark Hagakure was now officially out. Not caring how I began dragging my scythe over the floor towards the hero and leaving a mark or the blood splashed in my face at all, I was walking towards them until I was 3 meters away.

Me: So who's first!

They all looked at one another before trying to split and surround me. However, I could see Aiazwa behind them approaching them slowly and then taking his scarf in order to get a hold of Ojiro's tail and pulling him towards him.

The moment I saw that I began sprinting towards Aoyama. It all went very fast and I didn't want them to know that Aiazwa was in this too, so I decided that this round should be split equally. Since Aizawa didn't had any weapons, I took out my twin daggers and threw them visible at nothing. The reality looked different though. Once I made eye contact with Aizawa, I threw him the daggers over and he took them and mad slash marks since this weapon was one build for the game and not to injure anyone. My scythe was just rigged and special.

I watched Aizawa use one dagger to cut make a cut mark along his neck and one at the place of his heart before vanishing into the chaos and getting Kouda wrapped up next since he was close to him.

I then focused on the person in front of me which would be the bling blibg boy from class 1A. He used his quirk to try and get me to run to Sero but I instead just jumped over it. Next I duck below the laser and began running at him before sidestepping and moving my course towards Satou. Too bad that Aoyama was using his quirk the entire time and managed to grace Sero with it.