War Day 4: Izuku's new fan club!

3rd POV: (inside OfA)

7: I love this island!

3: Of course you do!

7: I want a cat! Can we have one of them?

2: I mean if we give a cat OfA then it dies and another person takes it over...

7: You fucking killing a cat that way! You MURDER!

5: Chill 7. This won't happen.

7: But seriously! Look at how cute the cats are.

4: Which one is your favorite?

7: Arg! It's so hard to say but I would say Tiny because he is so fucking adorable with Zuzu!

1: I agree. They are both very cute together and the way he treats him too.

5: Oh no, another crazy cat person!

1: I am not a crazy cat person!

3: Agree. He only cares for Zuki.

2: Zuki? What is he? You fucking pet?!

3: No but it is a cute nickname for him.

4: It really is cute but I don't think it suits him very well. I will stick with Izu-kun.

1: Izu is just one of the best.

3: And how he handled his weapons! AHHH I could die for a lesson with him!

2: You are already dead!

3: So what?!

1: There is nothing that could be said about his skills. They are top notch!

3: You mean way out of anyone's league!

1: Yes, that too.

3: But the scythe! That is such a beautiful weapon and the daggers he gave his adoptive father?!

6: 3 please shut up! I heard enough about weapons for a life time.

2: Let 3 ramble since we already have 7 talk about all these felines.

7: What?! You have something against them? Look at the fucking TIGER! He froze the fucking OCEAN to get to the boat.

1: Impressive work.

5: So we are officially making an Izuku fan base?

everyone: YES!

5: Okay. Anyone wanna adopt the kid too?

everyone: ME!

5: Well we still need to fight for him since he already has Eraserhead.

7: But we will always be there for him!

4: Yes, we are with him.

3: Pff! A normal human can't compare to us!

1: Well we will be here for any support. They will be times when he will be on his own and we will be there with him.

5: Okay and what about the cat?

6: You mean the island?

5: Huh?

6: The crows and the wolf are on his side too! I don't think he will be easily getting them off the island not even Nezu can do something like that.

5: So you think they will get the island?

6: I think Nezu will either give it to them or Aizawa will find a way to get his hands on the cat island.

7: Ahm guys, I hate to break it to you but I am sure that Izuku will be getting every right of the island.

1: I agree. He is smart. He might even out smart Nezu or blackmail the rat in order to get his hands on the island.

2: No way! That cat man will get his hands on the island. I mean just look at how crazy he was about all the big cats.

7: Ture but Izuku should have the island.

4: Agree.

6: So what do we think about his class?

2: They got inhaled by him and his army.

4: They never had a real chance against Izu-kun.

7: My Zuzu would have won this game no matter what!

1: Izu would for sure won the battle no matter what. The sheer fact that he just brought the war to the boat just shows how much capable he is.

5: totally agree on that one.

6: But I need to say out of both classes, class 1A was pretty clever.

2: Yeah, class 1B kind behaved way to rash and arrogant if you ask me.

4: That's why we don't ask you. Class 1B are ignorant. But hey ignorance is bliss, right?

5: I am pretty sure Bakugo did warn them all about Izuku.

6: Totally. They just didn't take it seriously.

3: Well that only shows that class 1A is superior then class 1B and that the hellish and boring lessons from Aizawa were a success.

5: His methods are kinda odd but they work.

7: Still didn't help them to win this game.

1: Nothing could have prepared them for this.

4: Who would have thought that he would actually get both classes out in just a few days.

7: He was fast but they were also dumb. I still don't get why they were so intelligent and managed to get Zuzu's team out.

6: That clearly was only thanks to that explosive guy.

2: Yep! He was after all the only one taking Izu serious.

5: Too bad he couldn't do a thing when he was faced with Kuro the lion.

3: Yep. No one could have actually managed to beat our cinnamon roll at this point.

Everyone: Agree!