War Day 3: On the hunt

Bakugo's POV:

After getting both Nezu and Aizawa out of the game, I felt somewhat relieved but we were still not out of danger. Fucking Midoriya was the big challenge not our teachers. I knew Izuku and thanks to that I made a lot of traps in this building just in case he would attack us. Thanks to that we got Nezu out of the game. We were just lucky that Ears could hear Aizawa walking and recognized it too.

Since they were now out of the game, we decided to move elsewhere. We were not so dumb to use the same building as our hideout. Not after Izuku walking in the other day as if he fucking owned the place. Once we arrived in our new lair, we all got together and began talking about our next step. Sitting around was doing us nothing but without a plan, we would only be waiting for him to attack.

If it was for me, I would rather be the one attacking him then the other way around.

Uraraka: What now?

Sero: How about we go to them?

Me: We will need to have a fucking plan for that and we still don't know what Izuku has in store for us.

Iida: Seeing as Nezu just gave us the same warning I say we listen to Bakugo.

Kirishima: Thanks to Bakubro we caught freaking Nezu!

Ashido: That's so cool, right?

Kirishima: Who thought that we could actually trap him.

Uraraka: So what do we do now?

Me: I say we attack them first.

Yaoyorozu: I have an idea. How about we make an exploration team.

Me: The fuck?

Yaoyorozu: Listen we could go and try to find the villains lair. I mean only 3 or 4 of us.

Ojiro: That doesn't sound like a bad plan.

Aoyama: We could actually get more of them out of the game. That is such a splendid idea, mon amie.

Asui: I am in, *ribbit*

Me: Oi, animal freak, why are you standing there and starring into the void?

Kouda was close to the window and didn't even look at us.

Kouda: The animals on this island are too quiet.

Bakurgo: HUH?

Jiro: He is right no bird can be seen or heard.

Shouji: It is as if the whole island is abandoned.

Me: Fucking better this way. If these freaking animals were mutated, then we do not want to even fucking look them into their eyes!

Satou: True that but it feels off.

Ojiro: I know what you mean.

Me: Fucking back to the topic. Ponytail, I like the idea. You, Ears and you Ninja will be coming with me!

Iida: And what about the others?

Me: You are in charge of them Glasses! Do not miss any teammate or you be freaking dead if I return.

Iida: I understand.

Me: IcyHot, I don't trust him. Make sure no one is targeted.

Just like that I turned around and we left the main group. Now it was Jiro and Ojiro's turn to listen to our surroundings. I do know what the others were all freaking out about. The animals on this island were supposedly no joke and the first day we came we could see a lot of birds. The jungle was also lively and animals could be heard but now there was nothing. Not only that but I also could feel the tension in the air and I didn't like it one bit.