Hero Side Preparation Day 1

Bakugo POV:

After our short meet up, all the extras from class 1b disappeared and I was left with the idiots from my class. If my assumptions were right then we were all screwed!

I was laying on my bed thinking. We had in total 3 days to prepare ourselves! On top of that, we had also the chance on asking Nezu some questions.

We fucking need to find out who's on the villain side!

If we are facing only Deku than we might have a chance to win this if we work as a team that is. However if Deku has his own team, this will look completely different.

The dangerous part about Izuku were his notebooks! Destroying them might be the trick but after what I did with his 13th, there was no chance that I would completely destroy them myself!

I am not gonna do that!

I am not fucking tired of life!

Besides that, I was sure he knew them in and out which makes it only unnecessarily for us to destroy them. Not only that but we would need to sacrifice someone in order to do that and after what I did to it, the person would be six feet under if he unlucky and in the infirmary if the person was very lucky. I knew Deku nearly all my life and if I know one thing about him than that he is writing down every single thing. Meaning if he was in the villain team, he sure was about to make some plans for the future and also writing down strategies.

If we find that notebook than we might have a chance in beating the villains side.

This was the last thing I though before drifting off to sleep.

Preparation Day 1

It was the first day, we had in order to prepare ourselves for whatever was about to come. Knowing that Izuku was on the villains team meant nothing good at all. So I decided to meet up with everyone else in front of our trainings area.

Four eyes asked Nezu yesterday if we were allowed to use it and the rat Satan told us we were free to use it the whole day as we see fit.

Here we were outside of the training ground, everyone except class 1B since they thought it was an easy win and that Izuku was no goddamn enemy, that he wouldn't be able to hurt a single fly

Here we were outside of the training ground, everyone except class 1B since they thought it was an easy win and that Izuku was no goddamn enemy, that he wouldn't be able to hurt a single fly. Oh how fucking wrong they were and I was sure that I would enjoy their downfall.

Serves them fucking right for not listening at all!

I went in front of the group of people and began talking. This was reminding me of something, it was a deju-vu kind of feeling but I didn't fucking care of why or what.

Me: Listen Up you EXTRAS!

They immediately went all silent on me.

Me: If we are really facing Deku, then we need to be prepared.

Ponytail: shouldn't we try and get some information out of Nezu.

Me: That was what I fucking wanted to suggest ponytail. Four eyes you and Ponytail go to him and try to get any information you get. I want the rest of us to train in groups. IcyHot, Birdbrain, take a pic and train with them.

I only fucking wish that I could have send someone to go get his notebook but he doesn't even live here on the school ground. I could have sacrificed small fry.

IcyHot: Training in groups.

Me: Do you have a fucking problem with that?

Mineta: Why are we doing this?

Me: Cause it's fucking harder to get to us if we freaking stay in a group.

Birdbrain: Revelry in the dark.

Me (whispering): Just wait till you see what Deku can do. It will be one mad banquet in the dark.

Birdbrain: Bakugo, did you say something?

Dark Shadow: mad banquet in the dark? I like that!

Me: You fucking don't!

Dark Shadow: I still do.

Me: IF I SAY YOU FUCKING DON'T THAN YOU FUCKING DON'T! *Boom*

Dark Shadow: I wish I could have been on Izukus side. I so want to see what a mad banquet in the dark looks like.

Birdbrain: No you don't!

Dark Shadow: Yes I do!

Birdbrain: Dark Shadow NO!

Dark Shadow: Dark Shadow YES!

Me: Get you fucking quirk under control or Deku will find a way to get to you!

The rest of the day, we split up in a small groups training while Sonic and Ponytail went to Nezu in order to get some more information. 2 Hours later they came back with not any additional information at all.

Ears: Can anyone hear that humming?

Shoji: No you are not the only one.

Ears: Where is it coming from?

Shoji: Denki shot one of your electricity sparks right up there.

He pointed to a spot where nothing could be seen. Pikachu did what he was told and in the next moment a little explosion could be heard.

Me: The fuck?!

In the next moment, a drone came crashing down.

SHIT!

IZUKU WAS WATCHING US!

DAMN IT!

DAMN IT!

DAMN IT!

Me: DAMN IT!

I began letting some explosions go and I felt angry at myself. Angry for not realizing that he already made a move.

Raccoon eyes: What was that?!

Me: DEKU WAS FUCKING WATCHING US!

IcyHot: Very clever!

Iida: Clever indeed! The game already started and it is in the boundary of the rule guide.

The rest of the day, we trained hard and eliminated any drones that came to us. There were three broken drones on the ground. Deku had the fucking audacity to try and spy on us three fucking time. That was unbelievable but at the same time, I did expect him to make the first move.

It was so like him. Watching his enemies and getting information about them. This was after all Izuku we were talking about.

It this point I was sure that this exercise would be far from easy.