Sex, Birth, Death

It's been almost two months since I last saw my sister. After coming home from the bombing I saw that all her stuff was taken out of my apartment, her no where to be found. She left a note telling me I was just like our adoptive mother and left to go live with a friend. Since then not one phone call or text was left to me, no matter how many times I contact her. I ask Garcia to track her, just to make sure she's safe.

"Yea well same as always, she's in New York with a Lily Smith. Does that name sound familiar?" Garcia asks me and I nod.

"Yea that's her best friend. Thanks again Garcia, I just ask we leave this between us." She nods and clicks her keyboard a few times. I thank her again and walk back to my desk with a fake smile plastered on my face. JJ and Reid run into the area, calling someone on the phone.

Gideon walks up to them and once the phone calls over he runs everyone to the plane going to D.C.

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

I walk into the morgue, slapping on a pair of blue gloves. I walk next to Reid and see him lift up the thin blue sheet covering the body. The words 'Help' are carved into the woman's stomach. I look at her sadly and stare at the message.

"The carving is shallow." Gideon mutters as he points at the marks.

"Hesitation marks. I think he's calling out for help for himself." I say while putting my fingers around the carving marks.

"Fits with that kid you met Reid. He found you to ask for help." I murmur looking back up at Reid who pushes his glasses up.

"And I let him go, I'm sorry guys." He says sincerely with furrowed eyebrows. I smile sadly at him and rub his arm.

"It's okay Reid, we'll catch him." I reassure him. He nods and looks at Gideon who gives him a tight lipped smile.

"Why weren't there any witnesses?" Hotch asks finally joining us.

"The motels and alleys around the capital are notorious. People go out of their way not to look." The detective says as he fixes his tie. We all nod and go jump into SUV's to talk to the prostitutes that work near there. I get out of the car and meet with the new asset. I smile and walk up to her.

"Hey you must be Prentiss." I tell her shaking her hand. She smiles wide and nods her head.
"Yes Emily Prentiss, and you are..." She says falling short.

"Isla Del la Cruz." I tell her and she repeats it to herself. We walk together to one of the prostitutes for information.

"How do I know your not just lookin to crack down at us?" A heavier girl with black and blonde hair asks. Emily reassures her we are only here to help them be safe. Soon Morgan and another prostitute join us.

"A lot of the men that work at the Capital stop by here on their way to work" she explains pointing at the Capital building a few blocks down. "The same politicians that want to 'clean up the streets' are here begging for sex." The blonde and blue eyed woman tells us.

Morgan opens a sketch of the kid that met with Reid at the two women. "You recognize him?" He asks and the girls nod.

"I don't know his name but he hangs around and watches, pretends he isn't." The blonde woman explains. "Just a horny kid." The other states.

"Well be careful girls." Morgan tells them. Emily sticks her hands in her pockets and and looks at them. "How old are you?" She asks the younger one with black and blonde hair.

"21" she says confidently but I know better, I was her. I give her a look and step closer to her. She sighs and looks around before whispering "19". I tell Morgan and Emily to step away to have a word with her.