Guessing

I arrive home while the sun is setting early, since it is the beginning of winter. I get out of my car and lock it before walking into the building and riding the elevator up. I unlock the front door to see that a few things are set differently than when I left this morning. I furrow my brows before seeing a green post it on the refrigerator.

"Sorry for the mess mama. Had to grab my clothes during lunch for tonight. See you at 6:40
-Derek <3"

I smile at the note before taking it off the fridge. I walk to the bedroom and lay the dress out on my bed.

I jump into the shower for a quick wash before finally shaving for the first time in a while. Once I was done I clean the shower glass and get out, tugging the towel around my body securely.

I wash my face before taking out my makeup and hair bag, thinking about tonight.

I couldn't help myself. It's strange for Morgan and I to go out for dinner. Over the past 2 years we went out to dinner three times. Twice with the rest of the team and the other when he just met Leo. So I cant help but wonder if he has something planned.

Proposing wise.

My heart skips a beat at just the thought, but I cant get ahead of myself. What if he just wants to do something new?

I shake my head to concentrate, starting to straighten my hair to perfection. I take out my gel and hard bristle brush. I split my hair to the side and gel it down, pinning it behind my head. I collect all my hair in one hand and gel it upwards into a tight ponytail. Once done I spray a ton of hairspray and. grab a few pins, holding one in my mouth while I secure my hair so tightly that even if a tornado whips my hair it won't budge.

I grab my makeup bag and look through it, thinking of what to do. After finally deciding, I do my thick black eyebrows easily and fix all the imperfections on my face such as old scars, my eye bags, and acne scars from my teenage youth. After that I contour my face and highlight my nose.

Layering a light brown eyeshadow over my eyelids before carefully applying eyeliner over, under, and at the corner of my eye, making my brown eyes pop. I wing them slightly before applying eyelashes over my lash line. I blink over a thousand times, making sure they won't fly off with the wind tonight.

Lastly I apply a nude lipstick and gloss before setting my face. I smile happily at my appearance and walk out of the bathroom, holding my towel loosely.

I enter the bedroom and drop my towel, putting it to dry on the door. I slip on a pair of black underwear and patches for a bra.

I look down at the shiny latex dress on the bed.

How the fuck am I supposed to get this on?

I pick up the dress and unzip the back slowly. I step into it and start to pull it up. The dress reaches my rear and then stops.

I jump trying to make gravity do all the work but it doesn't budge.

"Oh no no no." I groan, grabbing my phone and calling Prentiss.

She answers on the first ring, as per usual.

"I told you guys this dress wouldn't fit like it did the mannequin." I tell her, putting my flip phone on speaker.

"It doesn't fit?" Prentiss asks in shock.

"No! It won't go over my ass. My hips are too wide." I groan.

"Try putting on some powder." She try's to think of something.

"This is why I call you." I say joyously. I waddle to the bathroom and put a shit ton of powder over my hips. The dress slips on making me smile.