5 More Minuites

(Play Song)

We all stand before the now closed oak coffin, staring down as our noses drip from the cold. Snow flakes stain our clothes and hair as we morn the loss of one we hold dear.

"At this time if anyone would like to speak, you may now step forward." The priest speaks. At first no one was brave enough to make the first leap, but as always Hotch took action.

He walked up to the coffin, laying his hand smoothly against the wood.

"Isla was a kind soul. Yes she had her troubles and her past. But she also had her friends, who to her were her real family." He speaks before chuckling.

"I remember the first day I met her. She was nervous but showed no action towards it. She was polite and ready to change the world, and she did. She changed my world, and my son's." Hotch speaks motioning to Jack who stands with his hand around Reid's leg.

"She gave me the courage no one did. She made me believe I was a good father, and good at what I do. And I will forever be in debt, to her." Hotch finishes with his voice cracking. He lays a single rose on her coffin before kissing it and walking away slowly. Rossi stands up next and speaks more beautiful words for Isla.

Once he was done, he too layed a rose. JJ followed next with a small picture in hand. She wipes her face before giving us all a smile.

"Isla was such an inspiring person. She truly was. She turned her life around and made something for herself. And that is something I would like to teach my son, whom I just found out was a boy yesterday." She smiles as her hand lays on her still flat stomach.

"She was so happy for me once she heard the news. And I think it's only fair she gets to see my son." She cries before placing a copy of her sonogram on Isla's coffin. She covers her mouth before walking back to Will. Garcia stumbles in the snow before reaching the coffin herself.

"Oh god, wow. I made a whole speech and everything but i-it's total crap. It really is. There are no words to describe her. She was...she was..." Garcia starts before a sob escapes her mouth.

"She was Isla. There isn't any other way to describe it. She was fierce, she knew what she wanted, and she didn't let anyone get in her way. And I will forever miss calling her about the smallest news, or have her surprise me in my office. And i-it hurts! She made me feel beautiful even though she was the most beautiful person in the room. She was the girl that people look at and just think 'damn'. She shined everywhere she went. And even if she didn't know it, she left a mark." Garcia rants off the top of her head.

"And I will always love how she never judged me, I bet not even now when I'm wearing a pink dress to her funeral in the freezing cold." She laughs as she sniffles.

"So I would like to gift her this." She says lifting up a small bobble head toy.

"She always did love her bad boys." She sobs before placing the toy on the coffin and walking away. Her sister gathers the courage and makes it up as well.

"Me and my sister were...complicated. I wasn't easy and she wasn't easy to understand. She had her secrets and that's okay. Because in the end of the day she was my sister. Doesn't matter if it's not by blood, or by friendship. I will always look up to her, and I will always love her." She sniffles before showing a dress.

"I would like to give back to her this dress I stole from her 2 years ago. She was furious at me, that I was in a club, putting myself in danger at a young age. And I was mad at her for it, but looking back now. She was right, and always will be. So, yeah that's all I have to say." Her sister notes, laying the dress over the coffin.