Home Pt. 2

After my mother and sisters departure it has been pretty quiet. Morgan works silently in the living room while I lay on his bed, listening to music and staring up at the ceiling. After a while I feel the bed dip down and look to see Morgan lying on his bag as well. His head turns to the side facing me. I smile lightly and take out one earphone and give it to him. His large hands wrap around it and brings it up to his ear.

We lay there on our backs listening to music as the day passes us by. I'm not exactly sure at what time we fell asleep but my phone rings through my earphones waking me up. Morgan groans and sits up, giving back my earphone.

"Hello, this is Agent Del la Cruz." I say trying to hide my sleepy voice.

"Where are you?" Reid's frantic voice booms through the phone.

"I'm at Morgan's apartment, my place didn't have an elevator so..." I start before hearing Reid sigh in relief.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yea. Can you ask Morgan if I can stay the night." I turn to Morgan who still lays next to me as he plays with the ends of my hair. He looks up at me and nods.

"Anything for pretty boy." He says loudly enough for Reid to hear. I hear Reid say he will be here in an hour before we hang up. I flung my phone down on the bed before laying down fully next to Morgan, who is still playing with my hair.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks me causing me to turn to him.

"Pretty good. You?" I ask and he says the same.

"You wanna talk about before?" Morgan asks and I sigh, knowing he'd bring it up eventually.

"Must we." I whine and he replies by saying "yep" popping the 'p' at the end.

"What do you wanna know? She came. She disappointed me. And I disappointed her. It's nothing new for us." I explain briefly.

"The things she said were outta line. You know that right?" He tells me, dropping a strand of hair.

"I suppose, but some were true." I tell him and he gives me a look.

"I don't remember one sentence that came out of her mouth that was accurate." He counters but I shake my head lightly.

"These will scar me forever." I tell him referring to my body.

"Isla you are still beautiful, you have to know that. Besides anyone is lucky to have you, and if they don't accept something you couldn't predict than you were too good for them anyways." He tells me seriously. I scoff and and roll to my side to look at him fully.

"You have no idea the standards woman have to live up to. The hair color, height, skin tone, ass and boobs. Beautiful skin, small hands, it's exhausting." I tell him and he laughs.

"Since when have you been one to care about what anyone thinks about you, especially a man." He asks and I roll my lips into my mouth.

"I'm not one to care, but what I see in the mirror appalls me. How can someone else see me now and say 'wow that's sexy'." I say in a deeper voice imitating a man. Morgan laughs loudly at my imitation and puts his hands behind his head as he looks at me.

"Scars are attractive." He tells me but I roll my eyes at him. "They are trust me." He says winking.

"Whatever you say Morgan." I tell him just as the doorbell rings. Morgan gets off the bed and goes to the door. I slowly get off the bed and sit in the wheelchair, rolling myself to the door.

"I got some Chinese food on the way." Reid says holding up a bag.

"What time is it?" Morgan asks rubbing the back of his neck.